Reviews for Catch You
cbprice25 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Cute.
Carina chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
I love this story! I re-read it every now and then. It's just one of those that make you grin and give life a happy feeling. You should look in to getting it published in a short story 'zine or something. I like that it's a light, no-drama-for-your-mama, story , but at the same time intelligent, creative, and non-citrus-y. I also love your Jordan Cross story (can't remember the title at the moment). You've definitely got talent.
Azure-x-Roze chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
Lol loved the ending! The last few words are especially funny ;D Keep up the good work :)
Cecilyatheart chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
I like this story. I'm a Poli Sci major and my fave coffee shop is Pete's! Are you spying on me? :)
Kat The Great chapter 7 . 4/13/2008
your story has become my drug and all i can do about it is ask for more. please and thank you
Uniquely Proud chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Oh i just realised that the story has been completed. Hahaha, great story though! :)
Uniquely Proud chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Hi! Great story! Lol, I didn't want the ending to end. Haha

Update soon!
Ocean's pebble chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
"Jake! I don't need see that yet!" - the line you left out.

This twas very very good and funny!

Mucho me gusta.
always wandering chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
(Haha, sorry too lazy to sign in lol)

This is absolutely awesome! haha, Jake is so quirky, he stole all our hearts. xD

The fliers was really creative (:

Somehow Tobias still remains as my favourite character though I have a thing for sidekicks haha. Perhaps a spin off with Tobias and Natalie? P

Great job!
bridgette261 chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
This was cute. :)
Helena chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
I LOVED THE ENDING.

All the witty remarks made the story extremely enjoyable.

Amazing (:
LiMay chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
aaww THE LINES ARE ALL SO ADORABLE!

really great one! Loved it!
LiMay chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
HAHAHAHHA! HILARIIOUS!
ManicBlue chapter 7 . 3/24/2008
It was great! I loved it!
EvilGumbal chapter 7 . 3/17/2008
Why can't a guy bring me flyers *sigh*

I really loved you story jake is so adorable and Tobias sound sweet :3