Reviews for be mine
Wicked-Tales chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Aw! I love the wendy-girl part! Very romantic and almost a desperate vibe. It's amazing.
alice chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
favorite lines:

and this pulsing red mass in my chest is

wanting you.

Darling, let's stay in Never-Never-Land

For Ever-ever and

You are a beautiful writer. )
hopeless-flame chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
hm. very interesting (rubs chin) very interesting.i like how i don't know where to begin or end. but at last i know the fleeting feeling of this poem (story?) ... or do i? ]
abc1234 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
wow, this is probably what everyone feels when they fall in love, you've just been lucky enough to know exactly how to word it. :) love it love it love it.
Kelly chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Well, I'm not a fan of poetry, but I thought I'd give it a chance because I'm a big fan of yours (have been for a couple years now, actually). So even though I don't particularily like poetry, I really really liked this poem, and even if I did like poetry, I would still really really like this poem.

It was just so graceful and romantic, plus I enjoyed some of your more subtle rhyming, like 'had' and 'Land' (whether on purpose or by accident, it doesn't matter).

Although I am curious as to why there was the line, "...and i stare at your lips too often" in the preview, but not in the poem itself. I mean, it's no biggie or anything that it wasn't in there (it's a nice line though). I was just wondering.

Now I'm wondering if perhaps I should give the rest of your poetry a look-see.

Oh, and P.S: I'm pretty stingy with reviews; I only give them when I am thoroughly impressed. Just thought I'd let you know.
tour d'ivoire chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I lovelovelove this.

It sounds like you're taking all those thoughts in your mind and literally throwing them at a sheet of paper, and it's gorgeous because of that.

'(baby at least I can talk heat transfer and life for hours)'

That line is amazing. [:

'Darling, let’s stay in Never-Never-Land/For Ever-ever'

It reminds me of a cheesy line from a song that you don't actually understand until you read the lyrics, but in a good way.
dancing snowflakes chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Wow, that was wow. I have no words. I'm not a very romantic person, but this poem touched me. It has so much raw emotion and feeling and I love the run-on style of the lines. I could just imagine someone saying it, nervously, not wanting to be rejected but wanting to express their feelings... I don't know if that was the vibe, but htat's what I felt.

I especially loved "I’ll lie tangent to the line of your waist

And this science is not my forte but

I could try"

That was sweet, and real, and raw all at the same time. The boy you had in mind must be incredibly special. I'm very impressed. I'm going to go check out your other stuff now, so I'll probably be reviewing you again soon.
BeccaBoo14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
VELVETxKISSES chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
why does your stuff always rock! it's so amazing!

xoxo and all that jazz

Velvet
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
All I have to say is: fucking gorgeous.
dead.disco.doll chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
This is utterly amazing. I can't describe it. It's raw and very beautiful and sexy. You should be indescribably proud of this piece.
jekodama chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Wow, I love it. I love the feeling I get from it. It so vivid and descriptive and so... moving! When I read it, I thought about music and sunflowers and little golden muffins and holding hands and midnight conversations, and... You must be deeply in love to be able to transmit all of this...

Now GO AND WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF "To Fight Or Fall" and "Counting Chickens"!
S. E. K. Arouet chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I really like this poem. The references are great. The rhythm is nice. The wording is fantastic.
Marenzi chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Oh. I really dislike all other poetry - I've truely liked maybe a grand total of five poems - and this is now one of them. It is beautiful and flowing and so vivid that I can hear/taste/feel every single thing she says, and that is what truely defines great writing. That was just so amazing. Thank you for sharing.
Irony's.Last.Words.Were chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
my favorite line was "darling, let's stay in Never-Never-Land. For Ever-ever and..." that had a very songful touch to it, and i loved it.

very nice work. i liked this. i liked how it seemed to be your "mind throw-up". lol.

always, Irony