Reviews for Knight
GrannyP chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
I have to point one thing out since you changed the title. Make sure that "Shining" only has one N. I don't think that shinning is a word.. And I kind of like the "Night" part because it's that double meaning of "knight" and then the Night-like darkness Kylie is stuck in.

I thought chapter 3 was pretty good, but I don't know what you were planning on doing to make it better.

And I think that Dex is very sweet from this chapter. I can't wait to get to this other world with Kylie. Keep up the good work!
GrannyP chapter 3 . 11/29/2007
Wow, it's been a while since I read the previous chapters, but I remember these characters very clearly.

Anyway, this should be interesting with Kylie's dream-coma world and Dex's real life POV. I can't wait to see how you continue this. Great work!
GrannyP chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
Me again... I don't know why more people haven't reviewed this. I love it so far!

My big suggestion is to go back and double space between all your paragraphs so that it doesn't all get squished together.

I didn't see the car crash coming, and it totally freaked me out. One of my friends at school got hit by a car a year or so back, and it was so scary. She was fine a week later, but it knocked her teeth out, and she couldn't remember anything that had happened that day. Wait, why am I telling you this? I should be reviewing.. sorry...

I don't know anything about dark-rooms, but I think that your description of what they were doing in there was really good. It made sense to me. However, I don't know what "track 3" courses are, so that was kind of confusing. I can tell that it's less advanced than honors, but I've never heard of this before.

The pace is still wonderful and the story-line is great. I can't wait to read more about what happens with Kylie. And I also look forward to seeing things from Dex's point of view. Keep up the good work!
GrannyP chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I love your story so far! The characters are great, so realistic. I can't wait to read more about Dex; he seems so cute... I don't think it was too slow at all. I thought it was a good pace for the opening. And I also loved the reference to Ned's Declassified! Great job!