Reviews for Never Say Thank You
purplehost chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I think I like happy endings a little too much, but what a cute story.
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
That was so cute.

I thought Niven would be gone for good! I was freaking out. lol
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That would be really difficult, not being able to say thank you... Love it!
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was adorable! It was also the first time i've ever heard of Brownies! Fantastic Job!
naraka chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I luved this story, I never read anything with brownies and this was certainly entertaining. conall had faerie blood? I never expected it though I did got suspicious when the doctors and other workers said the animals were always calm around him. Niven is one hell of a brownie and I think he's handsome, no matter what he says.

Why do the girls care about a burglar who cleans their houses? I mean it might be a bit alarming but niven's doing them a favor, they would be living in a pigsty by now if he didn't even dare to step inside...

oh, it was sad when niven disappeared because conall forgot he can't say thank you to a brownie, the number one rule... I was actually waiting to see when the main character would offer something with honey because honey is a brownie's favorite sweet. I enjoyed this story very much and you have a good writing style.
Netrixie chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Sequel! I demand a sequel! One where Niven kills Low-life-jerk-off-who-doesn't-deserve-a-name. Please? *puppy-dog-eyes*

But yes. Ahem. My blood-thirsty outrage at Mr A-Hole aside, this was awesomely fantastic. *SQUEE*
Kamiya Natsuki chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That was really good! . When Niven disappeared I was freaking out. So glad he came back~
talktome chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This one put a smile on my face :)

Thanks for sharing!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
aww, so damn cute! i loved the ending
NoAhDorable chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
this is so cute
The Red Dress chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
teehee

much love

:x

jareds a total bitch!
frogs of war chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
If he messes up again, I guess he'll have to move. Great story.
stick and straw chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Brownies have always been one of my favorite of the Fey. I loved this story, and I loved how you described Niven. I thought it started out a little fast, what with Brownie immediately clicking in Conall's mind as the 'Night Burglar.' (Though, truth be told, with the circumstances, that would probably be the first thing that popped into my head to X3)But Conall's such a lovable cutie...:3 love love...
Cattails chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I absolutely loved this! Faeries are always a lot of fun And Niven was just awesome. The cupcake and milk thing amused me to no end :P I'm glad they ended up together! For a minute I was worried O_o But it was really sweet :D
C'est bon chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I really loved this story! It was an excellent idea, very humorous! The first appearence of the ex was a bit jarring since there was no background to explain why he would be so violent. But, overall I think it was handeled quite well.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »