Reviews for Never Say Thank You
Aime Atem chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
O, this is FANTASTIC. So good.
Twin Eclipse chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
this story, out of all (well most, i haven't read all yet) of yours.

is my absolute favorite
Colvine chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really like this story, and the way it seems to stick to the original tale even as it gives us a completely different take on it. Good job!
Amandine chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
so adorable! i loved i wanted to know more about connor and jared ,no,it's totally great like that :-)
Mistress of Apple Pie chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I personally think this is a very creative and original one-shot.

I loved it )
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Adorable! :D
Awe chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I very much enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing it.
b chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
i'm not sure what folklore brownies are from, but your details are impeccable. also, can you say "seriously cute"? because wow. i loved it, th- i mean... lol
ddz008 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aw, such a sweet story! I loved it. Made me smile a lot :)
renru-no-ren chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I absolutely love this! Fav Story!
color-of-her-eyes chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
oh my god!

that just made me cry.

it's just so lovely...
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
This a really cute and enjoyable story!
nomy chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
aw...i like it alot..its such a cute and beautiful story..even i didnt actually know the Brownies tale i kinda love how you do a story incorporated fairy tale with real life and making them slash..its so full of milk and honey..hehe.._~
Seirvitas chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
been busy but finally came back to read. Another cute story. HOMG I love fluff so much that even when I'm sick (like today) I still flail and go all squee. Thanks for the upward perk. You made me smile.
nonaccount chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I like the premise, definitely different and interesting. "[F]lotilla of floating knives," I really like that image and the alliteration too. Makes me wish there was an F word for knife. Maybe there is and I just don't know it. Sweet oneshot.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »