Reviews for Never Say Thank You
Pretty Girls Make Graves chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
How I'd never noticed you before, I don't know, but I'm glad I've found you now.

So amazing. Fuck. Amazing.
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Aw. Cute, well-written, and even logical. *applauds*

Lilz
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I'm not good with reviewing because I can never seem to convey how much I like a story, so all I can say is that I really enjoyed this. ]
Switch chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Oh my gosh, I loveloveloveloveloved this! Oh, it was so cute and sweet! At first it kind of reminded me of this Japanese "horror" flick I saw once about this ghost that stays in your house and it supposedly brings you good fortune, unless you hurt it, kick it out, or apologize to it. But I like your story better so cute! And well written too. Very good job.
J.D. Nichols chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aw! I love this. It's so sweet. _
Escagirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aws, how cute!

Yay for brownies!

But what I wanna know is - what kind of fairy blood does Conall have?
The Falconer chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Nice story you wrote there!

-It's a little confusing the way you never clearly mentioned what Conall was doing as a job until about halfway through the story. If you wanted to show how good he was with animals, you could show that at his workplace, or mention how it helped with his job or something.

-Jared's appearance in the story could have been smoother I think. He comes out of nowhere and starts acting all abusive with Conall, and I'm like: WTF? The encounter with the birds seemed out of place too. These scenes didn't nicely fit in the story, but rather disrupted the flow a bit. You could have mentioned him, or his and Conall's relationship before, or give some background info.

Other than these two minor points, I loved everything! It's fresh, it's original, it's romantic. And, and, and, most importantly: that's the first story I've read on FP that mentions a Falconer! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Represent!

Kudos.

Falconer.
Cealex chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
That was so good. I enjoyed every second while reading this _

When Niven left, I was so sad D:

Btw, is this 'Brownie' story real or did you make it up? Cuz it is awesome! :D
zoule chapter 1 . 10/5/2007