Reviews for Rockstar Redux
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
b
Kaitlyn.Marie chapter 3 . 11/20/2007
...are you gonna post soon?

still waiting, but take your time,

Katie
black ennui chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
it was pretty sad having to stop reading the other story, but seeing the changes you've made here, i can see where you're going.

keep up the good work!

it was a good start.

keep updating!

midnightbeauty chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Haha, love the chapter hun :) This story rox XD I can't wait to read more! And you are going to make the boys the same (personality wise) right? Cuz' I love them :):) Please update soon!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
FireFallon chapter 3 . 11/4/2007
Gah...te amo ellegarden! do you know where i can find an online link to that song, i want to listen to it, i haven't heard it yet
Chels chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
woot! chapter 3! i cant wait to see where this goes...so updaten soon!
not.a.spoiled.brat chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
hey. for some reason. i think tre and dani are going to have alot of things in i think they r going to get along well. well yeah hope u update soon. and keep up the good SOON PLEASE!
LiL PiNk 9o chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
I like it so far

and it does seem more realistic than your first story
clair-a-net chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
I'm still desiding if i like this one or the old on better. update soon.
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Hey, I am liking this, though I did start on your other one and loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter! oao!
BookWorm22202 chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
No offense, but I definitely like this one much better than the other. The other one was still good, but this one is better. Update soon, I really want to read more!

BW2
icequeen401 chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
its looking good so far!
not.a.spoiled.brat chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
aw. man. did u HAVE to rewrite the story. but i must say that it is alot better than the other one. so yeah hope you update got to go.
midnightbeauty chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
:D I love this! And you're right, this version is way more realistic. It's pretty awesome :) I hope the boys are still fairly the same though! So Tre isn't really famous yet in this version? Hm. And the racing scenes rock hard hun. :P Can't wait to read more! Update soon!

Kisses,

midnightbeauty
Chels chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
Yea, i think i like this one better then the original, and i like how its still connected to the old story as well...but anyway cant wait to read the next chapter!