Reviews for The World Will Break Your Heart
C. L. Catino chapter 9 . 10/29/2007
Sean better tap that. I swear if he breaks Kylie's heart I'll break him in two. Okay, maybe three or four. But you get the point, I'll break him!
C. L. Catino chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
so, lets just talk about how i love this chapter. it's super awesome! poor kylie... i hope her dad lives to see his grandkids graduate from high school. forget about her graduation and wedding and shit...he better fucking live to see their graduation and weddings. pfft!
C. L. Catino chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
so... i definitely like how it resembles similar situations in your life. especially including some names from friends. pssh... where am i in this? lol j/k. j/k. love the story... can't wait to see what happens between Kyle and Seany-poo. skeet skeet nig-nog!
C. L. Catino chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
uh... Saturday nights at the Galleria
C. L. Catino chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
I thought you said... you'll fall in love on couch. haha. I'm sure people find romance on it. It's an awesome couch. You just sink right in.
C. L. Catino chapter 3 . 10/29/2007
So, lets talk about how amazing this story is. UH-MAZE-ing. Very good job, love! Only got to read the first few before I head to work. Believe me, I'm gonna read til my eyes hurt tonight. pCe, Holmes!
nat chapter 9 . 10/28/2007
wanted to say that your story is really good - well what i have read so far! will get to reading the rest soon. anyway just noticed in chapter 9 sean's name changes to jack. im pretty sure that you are referring to the same person so - just wanted to tell u incase u didn't know.. anyway great story!
Menadoa chapter 18 . 10/27/2007
Just finished the story! One word-AMAZING.

Except I don't get why you changed his name to Jack. I liked Sean, because there's already a Jacky.
kurstinhartsyou chapter 18 . 10/26/2007
Wow it's over.

I loved the whole thing though.

Nice ending.

I was really sad when Kylie got in that car accident.

Ah, can't wait for another story by you.

:]
OoohLookACat chapter 18 . 10/26/2007
naw

how adorably cute!

i love those two

this story is SO going on my favourites :)

loved every minute of it

(except maybe the getting hit by a truck bit)

izzie
Elle8605 chapter 18 . 10/26/2007
Aw it's over... but I loved it! The ending was cheesy but oh so cute. Will you do a sequel? You should consider it...or maybe... do a sequel involving one of Sean's old navy pals moving in with Sean and Kylie OR near Sean and Kylie and have his friend meet a girl and ta da...LOVE! haha... Excuse my weirdness...I blame it on the sugar I had not to long ago. :D Loved this story...sad that it's over but... you ended it perfectly!
venetia20 chapter 18 . 10/25/2007
That was the cutest ending ever! i loved that they didn't get married and have kids and live happily ever after b/c that doesn't really happen in real life. It was realistic but still sweet and charming! great job :]
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/25/2007

AND OH

YOU!

*glares at Andrea*

YOU ALMOST KILLED HER!

glad she's not dead though :)

poor sean and poor kylie, i mean

almost her birthday

that'd suck.

can't wait for more

izzie
xxtotallyguccixx chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Hi, I really enjoy your story. It's one of my favorites. ] There's a few grammar errors, but that's it. You should really put commas in where they belong. For example, this sentence:

“Yeah, you just caught me on my break. Good timing.” Sean said when he answered.

There should be a common after 'timing' instead of the period. There were a few sentences in chapter 17 like that, but it definitely doesn't take away from the readability of the chapter. I loved it, I love the whole story.

Keep it up. ]