Reviews for The World Will Break Your Heart
venetia20 chapter 11 . 10/17/2007
wow that was hilarious! i love shopping when there's hella people in stores and trying to manuver around all the old people! but yeah keep it up with the great story!
OoohLookACat chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
oh so cute

it's like they're unofficially together

and while you were talking about them eating dinner and stuff

all i could think was

"i can smell chicken"

and it wasn't until i got up that i realised

we actually are having chicken for dinner

that has nothing to do with the story

but turkey is a bird

chicken is a bird

they're somehow related

anyways loved the chapter

insane shopping haha

that sounds fun

sucks about her dad though

that's gotta really suck

you know, if he dies on/near christmas

choppa173 chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
hey, i found your story the other day and i really like it and your updating pretty quick if the three updates in the past 2 days are anything to go by, which is good by the way. I love the no shit sherlock bit. Also i think about twice when Sean and Kylie came back after seeing her father you called Kylie Jacky. Anyway nice story and keep updating.
Elle8605 chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
ha ha That BK chicken/fry song had me laughing my ass off. I re-read it just to laugh some more. Good job! :D As always...loved it. I should really come up with a new term/phrase for "Loved it". It's becoming a tad bit...common. Ha ha. I shall have to see if shopping on Black Friday is on my to do list of this year. Also, if I could con my parents into letting me take the car at an un-God-ly hour of the morning. I'd hate to get into a debacle with an elderly person over a Tickle Me Elmo or some other cute toy... I'd feel sort of bad...
Miss-Simmone01 chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
Ypur story rocks my socks and saves me from being bored to death when I'm at work...Rock on
kurstinhartsyou chapter 11 . 10/16/2007
Yeah, shopping is insane of Black Friday.

I went like two years ago, and I acted just like Sean did in the chapter before when they were shopping for food.

Anyways, another amazing chapter.

I'm anxious now.

I want them to kiss.

Keep up the good work.

:D

Can't wait for the next update.
kurstinhartsyou chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
Ah, how cute.

Update soon.

How many chapters do you think your story will be?

Oh, Oh I've been meaning to ask you:

How much money exactly did Sean inherit?
kurstinhartsyou chapter 9 . 10/16/2007
So I changed my penname if you don't recognize it.

It was kurst75.

Anyways, 2 chapters in one day.

I feel lucky.

This chapter is really good.

Atleast, they're admitting the attaction now.

I can't wait to read the next chapter too.

Then I'll review once again.

:D

Really, keep up the good work.
Elle8605 chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
Loved it...when don't I? ha ha. Sean is a baby...almost getting hit with the carriage twice. ha ha. Kylie and Sean are getting closer and closer... yay! Nick is such a ...GUY. Sad thing is, most guys are like that. Sad..very.
venetia20 chapter 10 . 10/15/2007
All i can say is that those last two chapters were awesome! I love how sean and kylie are getting closer although the suspense of when they'll actually get together kills! I like how you didn't automatically put them together though maybe wait for christmas or something b/c that's just awesome like that. Anyways congrats on crankin out those chapters and great job!
OoohLookACat chapter 10 . 10/15/2007
aww lol

and fighting for stuff in the super market reminds me of christmas time

everyone's grabbing/running for as much as they can get

and all the poor cashiers have like a million people waiting

and it takes forever

and there's a lot of people

and children crying

and sticky from consuming the chocolate that was meant to be eaten at home

and its disgustingly horrible to be around

thats why i go christmas shopping at least a month earlier haha

and hopefully people have the same taste a month later

but thanksgiving is different lol

christmas can get much crazier than thanksgiving.

loved the chapter

and how cute they're becomming :)

OoohLookACat chapter 9 . 10/15/2007
naw

they're acting like an official couple

haha too cute

Elle8605 chapter 9 . 10/15/2007
Aww! Yay..fluff! Ha ha. Nick seems like an ass. I have no other word to describe him. That was hilarious when Martin was all "I'd do that girl in a heartbeat". You had me laughing so hard at that. And Sean scaring Kylie at V.S...priceless. I hope they end up together...they would be so cute. And, I also hope...well...more of WISH that Amy gets a brain and some common sense to back off of Kylie's man. Ha ha.

Loved it!
Elle8605 chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
Hey! Loved the chapter(s). I didn't get to read them until just now. And I YouTube'd "Dropkick Murphys" and clicked on the first result and was like THE DEPARTED's song! haha. I always wondered who sang that song. Now I know. So, thank you. lol.

I hope that Sean returns Kylie's feelings. Unrequited love is a bitch... there's no other way to say it. haha.

Loved the chapter(s) as always!
kurstinhartsyou chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
Well I do have to say I'm glad you made the airhead go away.

I think I would have felt even worse for Kylie if the airhead tried to make advances with Sean and then made Kylie think that they were dating.

I really like how you gave more of an insight into Kylie's life in this chapter.

And I'm extremely happy that things are developing even more between her and Sean.

You updated quickly, and I must say I was so excited.

Really, keep up the good work.

This story is really good, and it's not so much cliche at all.

It's refreshing to read something new.

:D

I can't wait for another update.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »