Reviews for Out of Bounds
CaFFy chapter 17 . 9/12/2008
DAMMIT. It didn't happen [
Mewenn chapter 21 . 9/12/2008
Brilliant, just… Brilliant. Nick's mom deserve a trophey for the best dialogue in the whole book. She's just so zen and okay with it that I was once again laughing in front of my computer. I loved that chapter it was really good (even the part with Nick emoing all alone) more please :D
CaFFy chapter 16 . 9/11/2008
o -waggles eyebrows-
CaFFy chapter 14 . 9/11/2008
[ Aww. He was being an insensitive prick and now he feels bad lol
CaFFy chapter 12 . 9/11/2008
O!
Wet Duckling chapter 21 . 9/11/2008
At the moment, Out of Bounds is in my top 2 of my favourite stories on this site. You're such an amazing writer - you make your readers feel with with the characters. Show, don't tell is easier said than done, and yet you seem to manage without any real effort, because none of your descriptions feels forced or inappropriate.

I'm totally enamoured with the last two chapters. You write Nick so well. It's amazing to remember where he started and how he feels about Demon Gym Non-Teacher now, and how his feelings developed gradually and believably. Now he's so ridiculously in love, and I buy it, as you gave him time and possibilities to fall in love. The moment when Mike told Nick they had to talk and poor Nick was about to have a heart attack was so real. Yes, teacher/student can be done, if you do it.

The sap in me can't help but be happy about both of them - they are so cute together and I say that they have to stay together, no matter what! Anyway, I'm certain Nick will defend that relationship with nails and teeth if necessary. ;)

Oh, and Nick's mum is cool.
CaFFy chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
Aww he's hurt [
CaFFy chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
Aww Nick is a protective older bro.
CaFFy chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
xD Doug's so freaked xD
CaFFy chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
loll Lucy is funny.
CaFFy chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
o Devilish gym teacher. Will there be any teacher student yummyness?
Natasha5 chapter 21 . 9/10/2008
Jesus H. Christ, his mother is the coolest (and most insane) woman on Earth. Your British is still perfect, and you'd better update this fast!
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 21 . 9/10/2008
o.o; God if my mom were that chill, I'd give her a medal... A medal should be made... for Mrs Jones' chillness.
CaFFy chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
So weird, and interesting, and... will get back to this later.
zoule chapter 21 . 9/9/2008
. Not even a cry of surprise from the mom? She is one col cucumber. I don't think I'd have been able to just stand there calmly...
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »