Reviews for Out of Bounds
JtheChosen1 chapter 21 . 9/8/2008
wow...the end was awesome! totally didn't see that one coming!
narcissistic chapter 21 . 9/8/2008
haha his mom is like really awesome. although if it were a girl i dont think she would have reacted the same...
Feel The Waltz chapter 21 . 9/8/2008
I just about pissed myself from laughing then. How mortifying! Aww man, this story's the best! _
Ty Taco chapter 21 . 9/8/2008
I fudging love you story.

Holy hell.

“As long as the next time I see him he’s wearing more clothes than he is at the moment, I really don’t mind.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This story is amazing.

I really dont think you understand how truly amazing it is.

lol

xoxoxox,

Ty
firestar267 chapter 20 . 8/10/2008
Oh my god reading all of this in a row has done me so much good!

Not my stomach muscles though...theyre tired from laughing so much!

Simply amazing. Just the way you word things so bluntly, its brilliant. I cant wait for more!
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 20 . 8/10/2008
. Omg. What a place to leave off. You're killing me here. I couldn't believe it when you had lines from There is a light that never goes out in here, it was awesome, as that is my favorite song. Though The Smiths are the sex, I'd recommend also listening to the Nada Surf version. Strange as it sounds, it's beautiful.
Amorelle chapter 20 . 8/9/2008
*squeals* they are so fracking adorable -

I'm glad that they're beginning to get closer.
pplofthewrldeatcheese chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
*gives zebbie all the cookies in the world*

Thank you for answering my questions and fulfilling my pervy thoughts.. :D
Midnights Scream chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
wow! go Mike! Can a teacher really not get fired for that? that was amazing though I didn't expect that to happen now and I loved their . great job and like always I can't wait for more!
Butterfingers chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
aha! So, I suppose I don't have to be too concerned about Dobbs ratting out on one of my most favorite couples ever. Mike just about gave me a heart attack when he said that he was going to tell the school, but I relaxed (fortunately. ;D) after he explained. I didn't realize that schools were actually pretty lenient with that kind of thing- where you are, at least. I am, however, curious about what Nick's mother will think. I hope her reaction is a giggle worthy one, as I don't think poor Mike deserves to be kicked out or anything.

I've never written a sex scene before and, sometimes, find them difficult to read. I think it takes a lot of skill to handle intimate parts of a story and, I'm going to be completely honest with you. I think you pulled it off. It was very sweet and just the right amount of awkward. Plus, it was a nice surprise when Mike ended up 'taking it.' Nick made me laugh out loud. I think you stayed true to their personalities and the moment fit in well with the rest of the story. Well done! 8D

Poor Mike's gran. I hope he comes back from the funeral unchanged. Although, I have a strange feeling that drama's going to be starting up pretty soon. It'll be really nice to see, because I kind of miss the old 'omg-I-think-my-PE-teacher's-hitting-on-me-and-I-like-it' tension. ;D I wonder what kind of skeleton's Mike's hiding in his closet and if Nick is prepared to deal with them.
erasmuss chapter 20 . 8/4/2008
I think I would have nejoyed this chapter a lot more if I hadnt just whatched three straight hours of world war two footage. You can only be so cheerfull after watching hundreds of people practically executed. This did, as always, cheer me up, and though I read it about two days ago...maybe, I came back to reveiw. Coz youre cool and your story deserves it.

If my memory dont decive me, then this is one of the best sex scenes I have read before. It came as a surprise, coz it's surpisingly early on in their relationship but I liek that. It's surpising and un cliched. And truthfull, truthfully awkward but good.

I like how you started at the end to. Deh- I'd give a longer reveiw but...

LoveLoyalty.

Erasmuss.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
was JT roberts mentioned previously?

i'm guessing he was i just don't remember which chapter.

..and i went back and re-read the previous chapter because the first time I read it I hadn't slept the night before and everything just kind of went over my head.
ChibKo chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
Wow Nick got lucky~! *chuckles*

Great chapter. *grins*

But hmm... Mike's brother...? Deceased? Alibi for some work related thing like he's a detective or something? Or is it something else...

Can't wait to figure out more about why he's using an alias for work.
A Scarred Soul chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
Wow. Yeah, a bit of a different tone. hehe But it was a really good chapter. I think that's prbably the most intense, realistic, and hot sex scene I've ever read - gay or straight. You're an absolutely amazing writer, you put all that in and get plot worked on and all. lol Great job, and I can't wait to read more. Especially to find out about JT Roberts. nya! Ja ne!
Liviania chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
I wonder why he's pretending to be his brother. Would British schools really treat an six form student-teacher affair like that? I think in American schools the teacher would be likely to lose his/her job even if the kid was already eighteen because of community outrage.

Livi