Reviews for Out of Bounds
narcissistic chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
huh they really do suck at hiding their relationship.
Butterfingers chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
I really do love most of your minor characters, especially Nick's family, but this latest chapter has me wondering about Dobbs. I do hope he keeps his mouth shut about Nick and Mike, as I don't expect Dougie will tell and I am not worried about him, but Dobbs' reaction kind of made me suck in my breath. What will he do?

This chapter did not fail to disapoint, even though I was getting a little antsy waiting for it. XD But, that's just because I'm terribly impatient. The wait wasn't long at all, compared to some of the other stories on this site and totally worth it!

I'd have to say that Dougie is on par with Mike when it comes to my favorite characters. He's obnoxious and annoying and amusing as hell, and I loved his line about dark horses. It made me snicker.

I enjoyed every minute of this chapter, especially the part where Nick realizes that James isn't worth his previously broken heart and that Mike is everything that he wants. The part where he bursts into the room, shouting about his boyfriend also made me laugh out loud- as did Mike's reaction. He really is sexy and wonderful, and I wonder about his suspicious initials.

PS: I had no idea that wassock means turnip. haha
AnnaG.Luv chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
i might just be a little dense but I don't know if i fully caught what just happened.
Vera Dicere chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
loved, loved, loved this chapter. was definitely a bit worried about what dougie might get up to, trying to prove mike's gayness, but i wasn't expecting what actually happened. i definitely had a smile to match nick's plastered across my face reading that end bit. they're just so adorable together! although, now that doug and dobbs know [on top of the fact that nick and mike are apparently crap at subtlety], i'm a bit worried for the secrecy of their budding relationship. but yay for boyfriend status! X3
ChibKo chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
hahahaha Omg didn't expect Dougie to be there.

Oh Nick. You have the worst luck ever. All the awkwardness of being a teenager is definitely part of your life. *snort*

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
fam chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
*giggle* Nick's a virgin *giggle*...lol. Okay, Mike isn't a psychopath so I'll just wait till you tell us the real reason instead of wasting your time with my stupid explanations(read: my non-creative brain can't come up with anything). *rolls eyes* they coulnd't keep a secret to save their lives...lets hope Dobbs and Dougie are better at it then they are or they're screwed...

please please update :)

p.s. umm...what's spag bol?
pplofthewrldeatcheese chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
Okay, First off, Sorry i didnt review for the last chapter (computer fail)

QUESTIONS:

How did Nick give Angel(Carmichael) the black eyes? Was it in P.E.? Did it involve paint because he's wearing a smock... which you use to paint...

What do you mean he's never had sex? Like, i need details here, (im so pervy) so just BJs? or did he have like no penetration of either parties part at all?

Where in hell did Dougie go? and why in the previous chapter get me all confuzzled and say that MIke isn't mike but someone else with different initials?

Okay that is it.

D

Love the characters so much ((Lucy is my homeslice and Nick has the best thoughts ever!))

Want more Mike/Nick action, but other than that it is AWESOME!
Liviania chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
At least his friends took it well . . . and Nick's a rather awful liar.

Livi
TRSNG chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
If it wasn't such a taboo in our society to stimulate relationships with people that don't exist I would be all over these characters. I mean they are pretty much tone-perfect. How are you doin' that by the way? Gotta tone-o-meter lining 'round measuring your romance-to-giggles ratio? it's bloody admirable.

How many chapters left?
Amorelle chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
*squeals happily* aww fantastic!

I couldn't stop laughing the whole time!

I'm glad Nick has gotten past the whole "James-is-god" thing and is realizing Mike is absolutely fantastic.

oh my gosh but now both Doug and Dobbs know! ah I really liked this chapter -

*squishes you*
A Scarred Soul chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
Goodness that was intense! lol The part where Nick bursts in with the boyfriend line. Whew, I couldn't control my laughing - thank goodness I'm home alone. hehe And yes, I'm totally drawn into this story - no need to worry about keeping me interested in it. I can't wait for more!
Cattails chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
Wow! Things vastly improved! Okay, first, I love the descriptions of A Muppet's Christmas Carol and both Pride and Prejudices. I couldn't stop laughing. And I definitely agree with the Colin Firth comment XD Well, it's nice to see James is a total wanker. Makes the loss of him seem less, doesn't it? Hopefully Lucy will eventually realize that... Ha, Nick's playing knight-in-shining-armour. But still, he manages to muck it up. But that's okay! Because now things are a bit more sorted out. And Nick has reached a new level of embarrassment, I think. Well, things should go smoothly (ish) now, as long as Dobbs and Dougie keep their mouths shut. Which they hopefully will. Oh, this chapter made me laugh so much...I'm still giggling. Looking forward to the next one! XD
Natasha5 chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
Can't stay long enough to write the uber-review that you deserve, but I love the Britishness of the whole piece. Then again, you already know this, so this is pretty pointless, but hey, it's all in the numbers, yeah?
Ty Taco chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
LOVED this chapter.

Girlfriend my arse.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I LOVE that the story is English.

I LOVE reading English novels.

[I mean British.]

[[Like...the accent and words and everything]]

I LOVE YOUR STORY.

I LOVE this chapter.

I cannot wait for chapter 20.

xoxoxoxoxox,

Ty
HazeleyedHoney chapter 19 . 7/28/2008
Hahahaha...Very funny. How are they gonna live down Dougie being right for once? lol So when do we get to hear about Mikes sordid past and why he's lying about a lot of stuff. Is his new life here some secret identity? Could he be running from the law? An abusive lover? A stalker?
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »