Reviews for Out of Bounds
CakeForEveryone chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
Lovely chapter!

Oh I know what you mean, cause to be honest whenever I get a reply from an author I sometimes feel bad if I don't reply yet at the same time I don't want to force a conversation.

lol

stressful stuff this reviewing and replying.

Nick sure knows just what to say. The next chapter sounds like it's gonna be quite awkward! Can't wait to read more!

What about your other stories?
gummybaby chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
ack...I do love evil Nick though! Poor Gran...
fam chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
lol! there is now way he could get back into the realms of being a nice person now!
Curb Crasher chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
I hated you leaving it like that, too. But I figured I wouldn't mention it, since I was fairly sure you knew. And you did.

Thanks for mentioning The Borg. That was awesome.

And at the end, I think Treacle was called Katie for a bit.

Great last two paragraphs!
zoule chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
*dies laughing* Oh Nick...
Ty Taco chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
I knew something was wrong.

I knew it.

Why exactly do you make Nick such an ass all of a sudden though?

I mean, sure he got stood up by a drunk dude...

But c'mon.

That gives him no right to be THAT hateful.

I'm sorry.

I just didn't really like that chapter.

Nick was SO mean.

And I figured out that something had happened to Mike.

So this chapter just made me kinda angry.

Hopefully next chapter Nick is back to normal.

I don't like him when he is being hateful on purpose to someone that doesn't deserve it.

Makes me not like HIM.

xoxoxo,

Ty
Liviania chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
I love how Nick gets mad at Mr. Roberts for calling him a kid but he is such a kid . . . all dramatic and so prickly and such. And Nick's swearing amuses me since it's so very British. (Why I find British swearing funny is a mystery.)

Livi
TRSNG chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
Your stories have the best narrators around. Nick's being a shit but I still want to be RealLife-FictionalCharacter best-friends with him
Pundit chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
Best line ever: "you’re supposed to be cool and talk to me about guys and wear eyeliner and stuff, but you’re not – you’re so sad – you can’t even be gay right.”

That totally made my day. Thank you for the update. I love drama, and it seems like it's coming in spades _
DeletionImminent chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
gah.

royal shite indeed. dammit. just when he decides to do something about it all (in a kinda mena way, but still. is good) it all goes to hell.

yay.

They keep dancing around each other. I want to learn more about Mike, please!

-Sy
CrayonMentality chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
I completely adore grumpy Nick, it's epic. Seriously though, that ending. Wow. Best. Excuse. Ever.

So they get to kiss and make up now, si?

Can something dastardly happen to treacle, please?

Not anything too terrible, like a grand piano being dropped on her head or something. Just a little bit of karma biting her in the ass. Younger siblings are so annoying, haha.
Feel The Waltz chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
*wince* bad moove Nick _ Good chapter :)
erasmuss chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
Ahahahaha-

Fuckin epic chapter ending. Cakced mysef laughing.

He's such a tool, it's hilarious. You got the awkward, sarcastic teenager thing going perfectly XD.

Ahh- cnat wait fot the next cahpter doll, this story grows on me every update...plus it gives me soemthing to do.

Lovelove.

Erasmuss.
HazeleyedHoney chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
And here I thought Nick deserved to dish out revenge upon Mike, but then Mike says the last thing I expected him to. Damn "my gran just died" has got to be the best excuse for what happened the night before, that I've ever heard. I know I'd be a mess if my grandma had died as well.

You keep calling Nicks sister both Katie and Treacle, which is her name? I thought it was Treacle.
Blithe Lee chapter 13 . 6/7/2008
Uhh, ok, so since my first review didn't process or something, here goes again:
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »