Reviews for Out of Bounds
Wet Duckling chapter 24 . 9/22/2008
OMG yes! I couldn't imagine a better ending for them!

Thank you so much for writing and finishing this awesome story - with real, flawed characters, amazing descriptions and plenty of hilarious phrases. And cheesy or not, this is exactly the ending I wanted for Nick and Mike! They are so in love that I wouldn't have wanted it to end in any other way!

I hope you'll keep writing, because FP wouldn't be the same without your stories!
HazeleyedHoney chapter 24 . 9/22/2008
I don't have enough time for a proper review, so here's the condensed version:

Great Story. I'm sad its over. :( David Tennant as Doctor Who would kick Fox Mulders ass anyday of the week! I can't wait for your next new story. Till then, bye.
Crayonmentality chapter 24 . 9/22/2008
You finished it!

It wasn't overly cheesy, ahaha, it was cute. And I'm glad Mike didn't turn out to be an axe murderer. :P

Thanks! :)

Nick is an awesome character.
aripie chapter 24 . 9/22/2008
nope! didnt ruin it at all lol...still #1 and im so happy for them both

im sad to see it over though
ddz008 chapter 22 . 9/21/2008
Wonderful story! :) I'm now in love with all your stories that I have read XD Your characters are so great and a perfect excuse for stopping me doing homework. I'm going to see if you have another storie :)
Vera Dicere chapter 22 . 9/20/2008
this was kind of utterly fantastic. not only do we get nick and mike acting like love-sick puppies [which is ridiculously cute] but we get crazy drama! katie was really using maddox to up her cool points. nick still goes all protective-older-brother mode when anything remotely "adult" is brought up about her. dougie is paranoid about the possibility of a relationship and overreacted to nothing in particular- and maddox totally owned him in that last bit. and nick and mike are still really adorable/hot together. lovely, as usual. :)
A Scarred Soul chapter 22 . 9/19/2008
Hahahahaha OMGKG! That was intense, thouh not nearly as intense as some of your other chapters. hehe Goodness, I don't ever know what to expect, which is really good cause then it'd get boring! Yayz for nonboredom! lol It was enjoyed greatly and I can't wait for more.

hehehehe Nipple clamps . . . NOT!
unheardmelodies chapter 22 . 9/19/2008
another brilliant story of yours. going to my favs as well, because you're awesome like this
Mewenn chapter 22 . 9/18/2008
*cackling madly in front of my computer* Well that was one hell of an evening. Hope Mike will make it up to Nick, the poor boy has had enough for one day. But frankly… Ahahahahah *point at them and try to regain my breath*
Hi chapter 22 . 9/18/2008
I love you. I love all of your other fics. I especially love this one. I worship you, Zebbie. That sounded stalker-ish. Oh well.
CaFFy chapter 22 . 9/17/2008
LMFAOO I love you. Dougie is so dumb xD
ren chapter 22 . 9/17/2008
LMFAO

LMFAO

WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY? LMAO!
Jackie chapter 22 . 9/17/2008
oh god, this chapter was histerical! any chance you could do a small side chapter about Doug and Charles? just cause they are funny as anythin. Love your story
pplofthewrldeatcheese chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
No MI5? Bummer.

Maddox and Dougie 4 lyfe! (lol sorry i couldn't resist)

Treacle is kinda scary... and slutty... and scary...
zoule chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
Oh hahaha that worked out brilliantly. I applaud your amazingness!
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »