Reviews for Out of Bounds
AnnaG.Luv chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
Lol. This chapter was full of it.
gummybaby chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
lol. this chapter was just so crazy hilarious. Doug is so much fun, and Nick and Mike on their date was adorable.
ChibKo chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
And it looks like it was all a misunderstanding on Doug's part. *snort* So he wasn't into kinky things? What a disappointment.

But like Mike said Nick, why are you getting all huffy over your sister having a thong when there must be a perfectly reasonable explanation and you could be upstairs with Mike instead? *grin*
narcissistic chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
haha doug and charles..actually a cute pairing.
aripie chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
This might quite possibly be my #1 favorite story ever on fictionpress and as sad as that makes me to say it since I love so many authors - I'm not THAT sad...lol.

Totally awesome fic and I cannot wait to read more!

~Ari
JtheChosen1 chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
well that was an awesome chapter! totally hilarious!
Natasha5 chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
I am liking this fast updating thing! Seriously. Keep it up. And a good chapter, too. Amusing as always.
Pundit chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
I love how Nick is expecting the logically unpleasant consequences of having sex with his teacher/tenant and everyone else around him is so freaking bizarre that none of his major worries come to fruition. Also, Doug is an idiot. Makes me happy though _
erasmuss chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
AH! I love tjhis story, makes me cack laughing pretty much every chapter, or cringe, or the like. So f-ing entertaining.

The word muppet particualrly...theres just somehting satisfying about it, like calling Courtney Love a grommet.

This chapters good, I like the whole mess of it. I like Maddox, and for some reaosn, have from the beggining. W/E.

I can find zilh wrong with this, it's all so...true. ll the charcters seem so realistic, and Nick really is such mupped. Why the hell does Mike like him?

I'd be way too much of a snob, and he'd be way to uncool. Hehe- I had sc-fi...cept Doctor who. I'd take a ride in his tardis anyday.

But yih- fuckin great chapter...is all sexy like. I'M HOOKED. Update soon Ja? Or I might combust. FEED ME MORE! Or I might have to start wathcing little britain again to entertain myself. Nobody wants that.

LoveandLoyalty4Ever

Erasmuss.
Amorelle chapter 22 . 9/16/2008
*can't stop laughing*

oh that was bloody fantastic!

so many revelations in so little time -

plus Mike and Nick are so cute! :3
wtfwaswrongwithteenme chapter 21 . 9/15/2008
i really love his mom

makes me laugh ever freaking time
CaFFy chapter 21 . 9/13/2008
Wow lmao the mom doesn't care WHO he does lol. UPDATE SOON
CaFFy chapter 20 . 9/13/2008
o.o;; Why is he under his bro's name? O is that why he ahs all those dummies guides?
Midnights Scream chapter 21 . 9/13/2008
lol. I can't believe his mom didn't care! *giggles* I love this story to death and I love your characters. Mike always manages to save the day and Nick needs that. :) great job and can't wait for more!
mandrake-o chapter 21 . 9/13/2008
Ooh that's hilarious. Mrs. Jones is hilarious.

Man this review window looks weird in Google Chrome.

Have you ever read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance? I haven't, but it's a title that's bandied about so often I wonder if anyone's read it or if people are just being pretentious.

Once again I'm reminded that i was going to start making videos instead of just typing reviews because I am a loser. Maybe I shouldn't have told you that.

) Mandraco.