Reviews for The Strays
Hooked reader chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
I don't know if this will ever reach you, but this story is the shit. Seriously. Everything about it is awesome. I have a few artist friends and, if you don't mind, I'd like to show this to them, maybe get it looking like a legit comic. As I was reading it, I saw it as a comic in my head. I NEED MORE.
Ranilyn chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
So...I noticed that the last time you've updated anything was years ago...but I'm going to follow this story anyway in hopes that you one day return to frictionless. You've got me hooked! I'm wondering if perhaps you now post in a different place? In which then leaves me to hope maybe you'll let us fellow readers know where. *sigh* Or maybe life's been busy for you. Hope you haven't stopped writing though!
HelloBilby chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Why did you stop writing?

This is such a brilliant and original story.

You should really finish it.
lovesyoumore chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPLOAD THIS!
anon chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Man, you really need to update this. It's totally cruel of you to leave a cliffhanger.

You handle multiple POV's really well, and all the characters seem realistic and interesting. It's also intriguing how some of their powers work together (Scott/Harlan), and how they use them. (I really want to see more of Gene's shape-shifting, it's probably one of my favorite abilities and I want to know how he'll use it!)

Anyways, I know it's been more than two years since you've last updated this and I don't know if you plan to continue, but this story is way too good to leave behind.
A Scarred Soul chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
I was really hesitant about starting this story when I saw how long its been since you updated, but I went for it because your oneshots are so amazing and guess what happened? I FELL IN LOVE! You do a great a developing your characters and not neglecting your plot to do so and I really hope that you update soon! cause I really wanna find out what happens next! PRETTY PLEASE?
D.H. L'Orange chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
wow this was wonderful! why in the world did you stop?
kattastic999 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
You seriously need to update this.
stick and straw chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
Dod, next chapter please :D Because this is made of win and you are so totally God! There are a few grammar and spelling mistakes-you leave words out sometimes, like "...shoved under the extra pillow, his vibrates three times." bu it dosen't happen often enough for it to be annoying or distracting from the sheer awesome that is your story.

You kept all of them in character very well, for s story with so many different POVs and main characters. Gene and James are my favorite so far, and I actually like Wendy with gives you bonus points since it's harder for me to like female characters. Harlan irritates me a bit, not sure why. :/ Oh well, there's always someone I don't particularly like, I suppose it's just him this time.

So, now they have a super villain to fight against...and Scott is possibly coming up with a super lair? (you know, aside from Gene's house)...oh! and on that note, Poor Scott! D: he deserves a huge hug...from Harlan, of course XD and costumes...was Harlan just being kinky, or did he mean for their team? When did they truly start considering themselves a team? and who is this super villain? and what really happened on the Night No One Remembers? Does the smoke guy remember it? Does he have something against James? Is he (or she, but I'll say 'he' ambiguously) the one who sent the text message, or does James have something else going on? I don't know why I get a 'he's hiding something' vibe from James...it's probably my imagination, so, y'know...

anyway, have I forgotten to mention?...*thinks* James's mom is really cool XD I luff her. And Gene needs to really look at what's going on between him and James. But some UST is always good too ;)Anyway, I'm adding this to my favorites and to my alerts, so you had better update soon, ok? In the mean time, I'm going to go back and re-read this. again. and probably again. so. you know. UPDATE! XD

Oh! and before I forget! I want Scott's power (and his turtles...)...or James's, though Gene's more handy. And Harlan reminds me of Static Shock.

ok, now I'm done.

ps: I love the turtles...
Demonchipmunk chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
Wow! That was amazingly good. Godly, in fact. I can't believe it's been sitting around all this time and i ever saw it before. Congratulations on being an amazing author, I'm going to go read all your other stories now.

Please tell me i didn't just become addicted to a story that will never be continued.
GoddessesofTime chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
Wow. Totally awesome, as ever. I really love this story! (Especially the gay guys...) Keep up the awesome work!
peacytoall chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
I really don't understand why you don't have hundreds of views right now cause this story is really good...

No, extremely good!

I think that this story is funny, and emotional, and real (as real as you can get with teenagers with superpowers)

So update when you can cause I love you story!
Liviania chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
A villain! Yes! And we can automatically rule out Max because he was with Wendy . . . unless he has astral projection too!

I want to give all of them hugs. They're adorable. Poor abandoned Scott and turtles.

Livi
DiamondKing chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
I think that Max has powers, but I don't think he's the villain. At least, I hope that he's not the villain, but if he is that will be ok too. Maybe its a teacher? Meh, who knows?

And yay for Scott/Harlan action and when exactly will Gene and James kiss? Hehe, anyways, great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next!

-DiamondKing