Reviews for The Strays
DiamondKing chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Can I just say that I love this story so far? Super-powers have always fascinated me, plus you have slash too? Everything I love in a good story! I just can't wait to read more, and so I shall continue on to the next chapter.

-DiamondKing
Sit In Solemn Silence chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
So this is terrible, but i totally think that max is the bad guy. He's just way too perfect.
HaixBai chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
...I hate being smart sometimes.

Max is the villain. Fact? Yes or no?

I mean...it would be the most logical thing.

You mention him to much! He is close to them all.

Romance with Wendy.

Buds with Harlan & Scott.

...He could easily play Wendy against them all. Perfect thing to destroy that group for a bit.

Plus...6 people have powers. You established that. The 5 listed and the mysterious guy that caused trouble at the school. Hmm...Had to be all in same location at same time to get powers.

Wouldn't it make sense if Max was there?

"They don’t talk about the fire, and Wendy doesn’t ask about the person who hurt him and Gene. Maybe she doesn’t know. James doesn’t want to be the one to tell her."

That passage from your story shows that they don't want to let Wendy know who the villain is. Hmm...perhaps, because she won't believe them? Don't want to hurt her?
Bluorange chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
This story is so interesting! One of the most original works up here. And by the way, scott is pretty much the coolest most awesome character ever!
Liviania chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Scott and Harlan are sweet together - and I love that they glow so much together it makes James's eyes hurt.

And they accidentally fought crime!

Livi
Amorelle chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Bah they're all so adorable -

I love superhero stories even if those superheroes are a bit reluctant.

With the added relationships it just makes it all the better :D

Does Max also have powers? Or is he just going to become Wendy's rock so she'll feel better about herself.

*hugs you*

I like it -
DeletionImminent chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
wot! update! I love this story. Seriously. It's like a comic book without pictures and with more psace to write with and it's all cool and yeah. And the last sentence made me laugh.

-Sy
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
I totally freaking love this. I especially love how long your chapters are! _
Blazequeen chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
Shiny! I love the not quite cliche-ness of the chars. Hope you can continue it! GOod luck!
music-is-luv chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
ah ah ah ah ah noi love it! i love it!1 iloveitiloveitiloveitiloveit! ah its awesome! :)
FearIsNotTheHeartOfLove chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Oh gosh, I love this.

James makes me happy. :)

I love all the characters so far, and their abilities. I like how you made it where all of them have a certain aspect of their ability that is hard for them to conrol, like the flickering of the lights and stuff.

You should keep updating! I'm sure this will become very popular once more people start to find it and it grows.
Sarahhwithanh chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
This is such a great story. I cannot get enough of it. James is possibly the cutest thing on Earth.
DeletionImminent chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
This totally wins.

I love you.

zomg.

Seriously. It's amazing.

-Sy
Die In A Hole With Penguins chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Great Story! Seems Really Interesting. Update Soon.
surrealdemon chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Well, I read this chapter a few days ago in a dazed happiness formed from the fact that this story was actually updated. Life can be busy, yet you found the time to write and post this well-written story, so it seemed the least I could do was write a review. This story has so few reviews, and it certainly deserves more!

I enjoy all the characters described so far-they all have such different reactions to their new-found powers, and all of these reactions seem realistic. I'm looking forward to finding out more!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »