Reviews for Dead Cliches
Elephant-Artist chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
That is a very good collection of poems that you got there. Please read and review my stuff.
a silenced revolution chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
So few words hold so much powerful emotion. Amazing.
a silenced revolution chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
I like all of it. But I adore those last two lines.
a silenced revolution chapter 5 . 10/14/2007
I love what you did with holl(ow)ywood.
a silenced revolution chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Sometimes it's hard not to be mocking when something seems so futile. Yet it's really quite sad... Another great "Dead Cliché. (Though I really don't find them very cliché.)
a silenced revolution chapter 3 . 10/14/2007
I really like this one, the descriptions of those things mentioned. The last line is the perfect end to the other three.
a silenced revolution chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
How DOES one? ...I wish there were a good way.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
School life is the perfect combination to make one want to scream... At least those things together do that to me.

I love the simple intensity here.
Ashelin chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
How is it so few words can be so sad? Yet it's the truth, plastered on the edges of our lives and our own thoughts. We are all just so selfish. Ugh.
Ashelin chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
Ah, the love affair between a girl and her notebook. Beautiful. I'm right there with you.
Ashelin chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
Hollowood. How absolutely true. So many things in our society are so shallow and fake. I don't even desire fame. Good poem.
Ashelin chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
Where do the dying get salvation? I love your subliminal message(s).
Ashelin chapter 3 . 10/11/2007
I really, really like this one. It is like a mirror of the world. It's amazing how much you can say with such few words. Great job.
Ashelin chapter 2 . 10/11/2007
That is a good question. I really couldn't tell you, though I can relate. Good job.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I liked the surreal versed real imagery in this one. Ah, a collection of poems! I'm always afraid if I do something like this it will never get reviewed. You are truly brave. ;]