Reviews for Posean Adventure
N. Nielsen chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
wonderful first chapter and a very exiting beginning! keep writing :)
Cynically In Love chapter 11 . 7/24/2008
I'm so sorry for not reviewing sooner! My social life caught up with me and I forgot all about my life on Fictionpress! : LOL! Anyways, I'm loving the story every time I read a new chapter! It's just unique with how there three stories, but they're all related to each somehow. It just takes away the oldness of regular stories that most authors would usually write! :] Well, I guess all I have to say is that I can't wait for the next chapter and for you to update really soon! This stories has me on my knees just begging for more everytime I read it! :)
Cynically In Love chapter 10 . 7/11/2008
I'm starting to like Lucas more and more everytime I read "The Tainted Rose"! He seems so nice, but yet has this personality that I can't quite describe. The stout woman was pretty pleasant to welcome them into her home. I can't wait for the next chapter! You're doing a fantastic job with the story! :
Cynically In Love chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
I can't wait to hear more about Andrea and Lucas. I wonder what Bocaj is going to do about Jacky. Thanks for the update, by the way! : I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Oh, and two updates in a day! : You're awesome!
Cynically In Love chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Aww... Jacky is such a sweet girl! Loving the story so far! :
Cynically In Love chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
Fabulous! Three updates in a day! Posean Adventure is turning out really great! : I really like Lucas and Andrea, but Bocaj kinds of freaks me out. He seems evil, but who am I to judge! : Can't wait for the next chapter! :
Cynically In Love chapter 6 . 7/9/2008
Wow! Another update! That chapter was awesome! :
Cynically In Love chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
Yay, another update! I think I know what you're doing with the story, now that I've looked closely at the chapter titles! Anyways, can't wait for the next update! :
Cynically In Love chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
Yay, another update! Really like the chapter! Can't wait for the next! :D
Cynically In Love chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
Yay! You finally updated after a while! It was a short chapter, but at least you updated! I can't wait for the next. Once again, who's Jacky? And, what happened to Andrea? Oh, and who's Bacaj? I think that was his first appearence in the story. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Update soon!
Cynically In Love chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Just like iloveedwardscissorhands asked, "Who is Jacky?" Hmm...I'm wondering who she is, and by the look of it I think she might be in the next chapter. Awesome chapter! Update SOON! :)
Helizabeth chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
oh! who is Jacky? whoo whoo? update soon, kay! son!
Cynically In Love chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wow! Poor Andrea, she got raped by that d*mn pirate. I feel so sad for that little girl and the baby.:( Update SOON!:)