Reviews for Pony
Your Garrett chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Worth it, every time.
Your Garrett chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I always want to stick around for the next one. Always.
Your Garrett chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Ah, Pony. 3
anrae.chu chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I loved it, thought it was very sweet with just the right amount of sadness.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Ohmag. This is... this is... my brain blew up because it was so cute. Gah.

Holy crap. I loved this story! So cute! I can't believe that Colt had all that history. And that he transitioned from such a cold character to someone so... so adorable! Awwh! SO cute!

Anyway, I don't have anything more productive to say, so... that's it.

Thanks for the read,
- A.
xfffxfxfx chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
I think your fundamental theme as a writer might be phrased like this “Love amid the awkwardness.” I don’t simply mean social awkwardness, but rather a grander awkwardness; the awkwardness that comes from being two different human beings, incapable of complete union with another human being. So, here, we get as much of a sense of how the two characters might never truly know each other, and how much suffering they have gone through as a matter of course, as we do of their love and trust. I think this theme is even more apparent in other stories of yours. Your stories have led me to believe that awkwardness is one of the most erotic themes, in fact.

The part of this story that affects me most is the scene where Pete criticizes Trey for being desperate enough to hook up with Colt.
JJ chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Wonderful story, Trey and Colt were made for each other.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
really cute and really realistic. charming.
Passing Reader chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Pony, tehee. At first it was odd and then it just kinda stuck haha! Lovely read, thank you so much for sharing! :D
Shjsj7732 chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
Very cute. I love their interaction as they get to know each other better.
QuickSilverSand chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
awesome story loved it

i dont get why Colt hated him in the beginning though...kinda random
Inebri chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Hahah, they're so sweet xD I really enjoyed this story

Thanks for writing! And don't mind me, I'm just gonna go ahead and snoop around your other stories x3
kyocat4 chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
This was a really sweet story! haha and that Q&A at the end was adorable :)
TheWonderousWord chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
I LOVE the Character Interview Session! That ws the best thing ever! It made me laugh so hard and you stayed true to the characters. Well done. Very impressive. The story was very good, too.
Wicked Neko chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Cute! They are such a lovable couple. lol. xD
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »