Reviews for Pony
pinkguppie chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
Love it! I loved how you showed their relationship growing and them becoming more comfortable not only with each other but with other characters.

Love Stargate SG1 (own them all on DVD) and X-Files (also all owned). Love the Star Trek on acid comment.

Had to reread the chapter to get that it was Colt's (Pony! :D ) brother. Its very subtle - not sure if that was your intention or not.

Made me smile - great work :)
lost in pale blue chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I love this so much! I was fascinated by watching their relationship evolve. Their first sex scene was gorgeous and I just love how they were around each other.

I got all choked up a couple of times, too, especially when Trey explained to Colt that what he was feeling was love *warm fuzzies*

The interview was great as well :D
entirely unpredictable chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
this story is entirely too cute. i could not stop smiling at Trey and Colt's interactions as it is clear, even when they act acerbic towards each other, they really to like one another. good job on an amazing story :D
Netrixie chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Trey: "Oh, I don't know. I watch a lot of basketball. And Law and Order."

Colt: "Stargate SG:1."

Trey: "He watches that fucking show all the time. It's like Star Trek on acid."

OMG I LOVE STARGATE SG1! I've got the first five seasons autographed by RDA! And I love L&O: SVU, the bestest. And the only ST thats worth it is TOS and ST XI :)

Oh- and this was amazing... SG1 awesomeness not-withstanding _
Wren chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Some dates are awkward, I know.
Iuno chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
As always your stories are brilliantly written. I have to side with the tall, dark, brooding Colt on this one. I just find him so attractive. Trey's pretty lucky with him. And the Pony thing! I really didn't get it until Trey explained the idea. heh.
Hettiezstar chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
I really enjoyed this story!

I like their awkwardness at first, and how it's dysfunctionally functional.

Although, I think there's a certain depth missing, I think maybe more emotions on their past or something? I know they're meant to be ~closed off~ and everything but it's just...missing something there. Maybe more explanation about his brother/Geoff and everything~ I understand it was written a while ago and styles mature and change too, though. But alas, this is a very good story, and they're sometimes hard to find on fictionpress (:

Nice and not-cliché too!

I do like the playfulness and seriousness, and Colt is adorable and quirky but not in the obvious way. Like a book waiting to be opened~someone you have to ~TRY~ to get to know (:

So yes! Definitely a favourite (;

Well DONE!
TheFallenTime chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
OMG! tht wuz HILARIOUS!
newtypeshadow chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
This story, these characters-they leave a huge smile on my face. I read this on yG, but stumbled across it here on a fav list and gladly read it again. Despite their hard lives and extremely rocky start, Trey and Colt's romantic arc is a sweet one. Love it!
Adventure-of-Love chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
SG:1 utterly rocks!

Loved the story too :)
NakedKing chapter 6 . 12/6/2009
I swear to god you are my FAVORITE author on this site.
StoriesAtMidnight chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
another masterpiece :D
Keela1221 chapter 5 . 9/13/2009
That story was great! Trey was hilarious. Great job, thanks for posting it.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 5 . 8/29/2009
aww... I really loved this story. The character's seemed real to me. Like this was an excerpt taken out of someone's life and not just a work of fiction.

I liked the fact both Colt and Trey have terrible pasts, but you didn't make it the focal part of the story.

Great work.

]
psykoteddy chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
Aw! ...And I don't think we ever got a physical description of Trey, aside from the spiky hair and the whole taller-than-Colt thing. Lol. That was a very cute story, but also just all-around good. I like the length-not long enough to get bored, not short enough to want more. ...I just reread that and it sounds so wrong. Okay, ignore everything but the compliments, I need to stop drinking the Blue Mtn. Dew...have you had that stuff? It's so blue and it's really tasty except it leaves an icky film in your mouth-alright. Bye :) and good job!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »