Reviews for Pony
Your Garrett chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
I couldn't help but read it again. It's better each time I read it too. You're by far my favorite author, Xanth ;) Ilu bunches and don't you forget it.

Now, on to read more of your deliciousness. I worship the ground you walk on, you know. I have this little shrine set up even :3 I know, tmi.

::Wanders off to read more of your works::
rainfaery13 chapter 6 . 2/28/2009
This story always makes me think slashy thoughts about The Outsiders.
anBiz chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Loved it. You're an awesome writer keep up the good work! -
narcissistic chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Maybe Colt changed BEACAUSE Trey said somethng. hehe
Rachizzle chapter 6 . 11/12/2008
This story was nice. It was a little short,but oh well. :P I loved the interview at the end, made me giggle a bit.
YellowFlamingo25 chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
Haha, I found this story very amusing - especially that last chapter. Although I did think the melodramatic backgrounds were a bit much and didn't seem to quite fit as well. But it's still a fantastic story! I loved Colt's character and how what Trey perceived to be rudeness was actually just shyness. So yes, thank you for this lovely story. :)
ann-sue chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
aw, they're so sweet *cuddling them both*

good job

bye

ann-sue
PhaithMcCoy chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
Dude, I fuckin' love the fluff. S'hot. Lolz. This was a really good fic. Very sexy and such. And cute! Lolz again. You are the love, man, seriously.
TreyTamblin chapter 6 . 8/28/2008
Your main character stole my name. o

I like Colt. Can I have one?
animebaby2000 chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
i like this fic. there is a lot of swearing in it and i like it :D , other people are afraid to swear in their fics so YAH . and i use some of the words quite often . i fnd them funny like i say eff tard alot :P any way good job:)
bee bee chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
very well done.

amazingly real.

i loved the line trey said. ''i talk and talk and nothing is meaningful''
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
i really liked this story, it had me laughing at times...'specially the first time you metioned the'pony' deal...lol.

-teri :]
Bedlam Chaos chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
Gosh. I love this story.

But something's embarrassing me . I don't catch the "Colt" and "Pony" stuff. 'Guess I'm dumb. I looked for the translation of both terms but even in french I don't get it.

But I really love Trey and Colt look so real. So not perfect. And their relationship. It's not a spark-lightning relationship. It takes time to built and that makes it strong. I guess it's because I never felt that sparkling "one instant all in love" love for anyone but that I get involved with time.

And I so understand Trey. My sister HATES when I ramble through a film even if it's a ridiculously "easy to know what is next" one's. '
Sunshine Bear chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
I freaking love that kid (Colt).

I want to freaking have his children...

I want to wrap him him a little love bubble and keep for my own...

I was a little teary at the end and I was all, "That was beautiful."
Garrett Bringer chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
Xanthofile is a GOD and all who disagree will be sacrificed on his table of amazing gay sex! We worship the Xanthofile! Worship!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »