Reviews for Reverse Harem: Thief
Glob chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Glob when will you release the next chapters.
TheAwesomeCher chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Kyyaaaah! This is so awesome! I can't stop squeling! o
Grey Ghostwritter chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
KEEP IT GOING PLEASE! Its a good story, keep up the good work!
yukihime sakura chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You say ittekimasu when you go out. Anyway, please update!
herseybarrules chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
update XD
random person 133454565 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Finally an interesting reverse harem!

I really like this, even though there are some small mistakes, but other than that, the story is well written. :)
cmm16 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I definately approve ;) its really cute, but a few gramatical errors that u might wanna hve fixed. just one small request..., could you add another sort of tough girl with red hair? please? i love red hair, and i think your characters should be tough dont u? thanks if u put her in, and i unbderstand if you dont, but annyway, i love your story and your character!
MarieUnderSeige chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I really like it so far, but there are a few gramatical errors and words are missing. the best cure for that is to read it word for word out loud, or just get a beta... I also think that you should put the japanese in the begining of the chapter and not in the end, but thoes are my only suggestions. I like it a lot!Keep on writing and Ill keep reading and reviewing!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
First off, this is an interesting story with a lot of potential. It's nice to see something that's not a dorm room, high school or harem manga themed piece.

It's refreshing.

But in stories like these, you probably shouldn't use so much fan Japanese. It tends to lure people away (because let's face it, as much as we WANT it to sound authentic, we're only Americans) Honorifics are fine, but not phrases. People tend to not want to read things like this.

That's all the advice I can offer currently. I'll be back to check on this story and it's progress and if you feel you have the time, please check out some of my stories as well.
Saiyan Tear chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I always liked to read stories like these. It was very interesting for the first chapter and I hope that you update this story soon! _
theforbiddensong chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
i love it! i know this is going to sound stupid, but i was seriously looking for a story exactly like this. you know, the whole reverse-harem thing. ni! and i found one! please update soon