Reviews for Bleeding Love
Mirabella chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I'm interpretng it as love is an ugly business? But that doesnt seem quite right... :)

I like the style of this and the wording. Nicely done, keep writing! :)
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
love the structure and the wording its great
A Dreamer in Disguise chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
this is really good! i like the meter, it's cool. ]
ChicChicChic chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
from you i for the first time got to know abt chokas...and hm what should i say? i m still trying to figure a single accurate meaning out of this one ..everytime i read it i find some another help me out with this one...
Mish-mash Carpet chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This is very sad...but it seems to me ( I might be wrong) that there is hope in this poem the word knowledge makes me think that love can be learned and is therefor accessable to anyone who may or may not have expirienced it yet. Very good keep writing.
View from the Windowsill chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I liked a lot. I could feel the emotion. It must have been hard to write because of the syllibales
The Suicide Nation chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This was Beautiful. I could feel emotion in it, and it meant something to me as a person. That is one of the greatest feelings of reading someone's writings. Thank you for writing this.

_Vincent, SN
Undrahas chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
This was good. I liked it.
multisanity chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
I liked this, the title I will admit through me off a little but after reading it a few times I began to understand the structure of this Choka (new vocab word). My favorite lines are the last two. I think people critize and loathe even the thought of love without ever really experiencing it. Another great job.
shadowcat86 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
I don't really get this one very well...
stupidityisnotacrime chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
'seeked instead of stating its Ugliness from a distance' that was excellent. Keep it Up!
Serious Sonneteer chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Again this one really runs on. It's 'sought' by the way; the past tense of 'seek' is not 'seeked' but 'sought'. )
rira-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
wow very pretty. i liked it a lot

rira-chan

p.s thanks for your review!
Healing.x.Rain chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I've never read a Choka before. . . But, I really enjoyed reading it!
Needa S chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I have never heard of a Choka. But it was a great write just the same.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »