Reviews for Suffering the Stockholm Syndrome
Rhys chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That was

AWESOME
Hollyivy chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
whoa. health class came in handy. (sad)
Yandere chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Nice story. It was very very cute and adorable. I love the mad scientist woman, and Carmine saying 'Awesome' all the time.

Rei
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Aww, Ayden made me want to eat him. *Looks shifty-eyed* In a nice way, of course. I like docile men. *Cackles* I found this pretty amusing, actually. I think it could be continued. *Why did you leave off with a cliffy, you evil bastard.

Anyway, I shall glomp you, because I visited your LJ and saw a DoumekixWatanuki icon. I happen to *love* DoumekixWatanuki. xD Okay...I've officially creeped you out enough. Peace out!
Jo chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
So, This was funny as hell. I'm not sure if it was your intention or not, but it made me laugh and I loved it. I liked the narration style more than I normally do a first person, and I loved how... cracked out Angel was. In other words, great story.
once.upon.a.dream.xoxo chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
hey this story is quite cute! haha i like the style of writing its really fresh. nice work
Itsuyaya chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
This is a good romance story, too. I kept relating Ayden to the guy that I like, making me want to squeak (I squeak on rare-ish occasions when I'm really x 100 happy, but it seems to happen more often lately. Hmm..) and making my stomache roll over (also happens when I'm happy) (yes, I'm very wierd). I feel kinda sick now though because I just ate two servings of hamburger helper and about ten glasses of cherry punch. Ooh... I think I wanna read it again! Yep. I'm reading it again! -!
a-kamari chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
It's so funny! D And sweet! Nice.

(and I sort of didn't understand your end notes... Al-verse? I wouldn't mind reading another fic with those characters. P )
gummybaby chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
aww, that was so adorable...lovely really. Thanks a bunch posting it!