Reviews for Flawless
GrannyP chapter 77 . 7/8/2008
AH! The end! I knew it would be coming soon, though I didn't expect it to end with Olivia! Not a bad way to end it though, with some thing wrapped up nicely (families getting closer) but still some loose ends (Leila and Cole's ending relationship).

Good luck with future writing!
GrannyP chapter 76 . 7/6/2008
Hmm.. I don't really have anything to say about this chapter. It's sad they'll be away from each other though.
GrannyP chapter 75 . 7/4/2008
This was so sweet! The one character who was all lonely throughout the whole story seems to be the only one having a nice happy ending. The bet with Stephen was hilarious, the way she helped him pull it off! Nice work with that!
GrannyP chapter 74 . 7/3/2008
So I feel like a terrible person for this, but I feel like cheering for Cole. I personally can't stand the whole "we can be friends" thing, so I'm a little glad that he yelled at her like that in the end. And he was right. Leila was looking for a way out since the beginning.

And what is it with guys always having to pick the movies?
GrannyP chapter 73 . 7/1/2008
Well, I'm glad that worked out the way it did. What a relief. And all this time I thought that Jack and Mac wouldn't really last. Way to prove me wrong!
GrannyP chapter 72 . 6/30/2008
I am wondering if Jack really did get into the law stuff just to get back in good graces with his dad. Hopefully his dad really is interested in giving Mack a chance. It's sad that it took him this long. But at least Jack stood up for her.
GrannyP chapter 71 . 6/27/2008
I love how they call the guy "The Ian" with a capital T. It's so funny.

But for some reason I feel a bit disappointed in Mack. I dunno why. The last chapter didn't sit well with me. But the story is still good, so no problems!
GrannyP chapter 70 . 6/27/2008
Hm.. usually the ultimatum is the other way around, coming from the guy. I didn't much care for that part even though it was a girl doing the demanding-if I were Jack I would have chosen the break up option just because. But I am weird like that, and I guess things happen in life that we don't agree with.

On to the next review!
GrannyP chapter 69 . 6/25/2008
It feels like this story will be ending soon. Is it?

I think you meant "bother" instead of "both" by the way, just thought I would point that out.

Two hours? They can handle that! Yeah, I can't think of much else to say for this review. Sorry.
GrannyP chapter 68 . 6/24/2008
Wow, that was very short. Nice that Mack is trying to get along with Alyssa now. Sometimes it just takes a while for that adjustment to take place.
GrannyP chapter 67 . 6/23/2008
Aw, I really like the little brother even though he was being all obnoxious. It was still cute. It was his own style of intervention, somehow showing that he cared.

Great update!
GrannyP chapter 66 . 6/21/2008
Wow, this was a very well-written chapter from Kiley's point of view! I can't even think of much else to say about it. Although I am curious as to how Kieran is taking it... hehehe. Also, I feel like it's been a while since there was info on Mackena and Jack...
GrannyP chapter 65 . 6/16/2008
This guy is so funny! I always forget that he is not that much younger than them. It would be great if Kiley actually had a thing for him. Haha! Okay, no, sorry.
GrannyP chapter 64 . 6/9/2008
Wow, Leila was pretty pessimistic here. And Cole... I don't know what it was, but he almost seemed... well, mean. I guess people are like that sometimes. Thanks for the update!
GrannyP chapter 63 . 5/29/2008
I think there is always a character in this story that gets "forgotten about" (by me, not by you) for a little while, and then you surprise me and bring them back in. Funny, that this should happen now, especially when the whole theme of this chapter is that Kiley is all alone and making it on her own because her friends have essentially forgotten about her.

Personally, I would have called Ryan Goldberg. Haha.
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »