Reviews for You Never Learn
Vivian chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
...i have to say that's an absolutely incredible story.

I completely identify with the character - it makes me think of the what-ifs if i had only had the courage.

and it'll definitely make me try to take that chance when next time comes around.

thanks for such a fantastic and stimulating story.
d666lisa chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Excellent. I love the style that you wrote this in :)
Melodies of Life chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
That was very good. I liked the way it was written. It made me think a little. Nice job. :3
Sky Pen chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow. Quite harsh yet so true. people are afraid of the truth adn speaking up! Good job on alerting those hwo are not aware! I liked it :)
shake.n chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I just found this story and it was really good.. and thank you for pointing out that I am an idiot.. it passes by though after years and years..

anyway i really like it good work
Mon Esperance chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was good, thank you. I think I'll take that advice ;P. Lol, anyways, I like it, it's different, refreshing.
Cheezieball chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I wasn't going to give a 'review' comment thing cos I didn't know what to say about it. I found it interesting -nods-

Point is, we share the same birthday O

And that's why I decided to say something.

Yeahh... hope I didn't waste too much of your time

(I'm 2years older xD But being 15.. was so cool T_T)

That is all D
Gabby chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
wow.

I felt that, because I do that all the time. And this really made me think about all those times I just let it pass by, because of whatever reason, and now I think, so what if everyone's watching, what does it really matter. It's just people, it doesn't really matter what they think.

Forget the what if's.

Thanks, this will push me to (for some things) just go for it!

Great piece and well written.
Sarah Allie chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow. This is... amazing. I love how the speaker was never identified, and how neither of the MCs have a name. It's amazingly well-written, and I'm adding it to my favorites :)

Sarah :) x

The Review Game
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Interesting! I liked it _

-Aria
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
An amazing oneshot. The writing is spectacular, and I just love the whole thing, I really do. (: *adds to c2* (:
Mei-Mei chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Your beginning was extemely strong *even though I believe the curse word was unnecessary* It feels like it was directed to me in some ways...*hee hee*

Poor girl, makes you feel sorry for her...so shy, too shy...
angelbymistake chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Holy cow that was good! Except the ending was kinda sad, eh? Because you realize that it's kind of "the end" for that girl and that guy.. Because the guy won't probably remember :)

Awesome job!

angelbymistake
Let Them Eat Cake chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
O! I liked that! It was very interesting! I'd love to know the inspiration behind that! ANYWHO! That was a fun bundle of...well, depressing regret. It was lovely. And awesome word: pusillanimous! Gotta remember that one! But, yes, peachy job on this! I enjoyed it a lot.

Merry Christmas (or if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy What-Ever-You-Celebrate)

Kay (Let Them Eat Cake)
NightSkye18 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
That was so great! It really makes you think, and the style it was written in is refreshing. I loved it! _
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »