Reviews for Angel Baby
Brooklyn chapter 1 . 1/18
Ayeee, this content and plot has already got me hooked, barely few paragraphs. Please, please update.
DarkRedRose chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
please keep writing i want more chapters this is really good.
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
oh this story is so good! I really hope u continue this soon... :) please spare me the suspense.

XOXO

Lexi
kadama2856 chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
Ok, the website didnt show up, so maybe it was cuz u didnt put spaces...fictionpress doesnt allowed author's to write other websites well from what i've seen...i havent read ur story but right now im planning to!
Lexy7432 chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
Well I read your authors note, and I love this story and will continue reading as long as your updating. :) if u still come on this site, please update soon. :D
PointlessStoriesAreMyThing chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
Oh SNAP! EXPOSED!

...sorry. I get a little bit...excited by stories.
maya884 chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
can you add the addres to the new page
plumblossom chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
So, well, no, I wouldn't probably have followed the story to the new site anyway, not out of malice or disinterest but because everybody having their own site is more than I can keep track of, honestly.

But even if I would have: you left the URL out.
todo-mahem chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
Ah *-* Another brilliant story. I love your style and I definitely love how you've written this one in particular. I wasn't sure at first, but damn its good. C:
valene chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
Dun, dun, dun... . Man Takachi is so freaking cute. Keep the chapters rolling.
Kagona chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
Yet another wonderful chapter. I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Roman C Lee chapter 9 . 11/7/2008
Well, damn. That's kick-ass. The only thing that really bugs me about it is that I get too involved in the story! And then when Takachi puts his emotions on the line, I become mortified and have to do deep breathing techniques so as not to flip out

Thanks for updating! I'm looking forward to the next chapter -
Shadowfox chapter 8 . 9/27/2008
This fic is really good but i get the feeling that yunchi is useing takachi.I really hope I'm wrong. Update soon
forbiddentaboo chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
I love your stories, i really do and cant wait for the next chapter in this story. It'll drive me nuts waiting. I dont know why but i get a bad feeling from Yunchi, like he's playing Takachi.
Roman C Lee chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
YAY! YOu updated! Sorry to hear that it's so hard for you to update; I really apreciate you going to such lengths to continue the story for us! I'm SO freakin happy that they got together in this chapter! WOOT! *hoping for some juicy lemon in the next chapter* Hopefully you can update soon!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »