Reviews for Illusion
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Very sad and truthful. Nice work.
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
i really really like this one babe,

i actually just came back on here for a while because i'm at school and there's nothing better to do haha.

this is also one of the only sites that isn't blocked off here.

but, onto better things, i really like this one. you're starting to head off in a different style direction than everyone else, and this is really something different for you.

it's starting to sound like a lot like my poetry, and i think that is a move for a better direction. becuase there's no more rhyming, the words don't sound so childish and cliche (not like they did before, but rhyming schemes usually have the tendancy to do that).

your words are fantastic, and it totally spoke to me as much as it must have spoke to you when you wrote it. you did a fantastic job, i'm very proud of you :).

i love you babe, we need to start talking more :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I LOVE this format its so cool.. I also love the parenthesis.. the beginning about the cigarette smell was great.. and love the whole idea of how much you loved him when most ppl hated him.. I really like this piece a lot.. it flows well and has beautiful descriptions
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Great poem. I liked it a lot. The imagery was very powerful too, my favourite part was: I could never

tear myself away

from him.

I thought that was really beautifully expressed.

Good work!

[QueenVixta]
Frog Tongue chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Pretty.

Can't really give any criticism on this, because there isn't much to be said.

I really like the way you did the line breaks.