Reviews for Finding Grey
Brievel chapter 35 . 1/25
I'm running out of things to say...and your stories to read...I'm afraid to become addicted to another without daily updates (not, mind you, that it's unusual for my updates to be a month apart, but...)
Brievel chapter 32 . 1/25
I think him opening the dress was the best part of this whole story. Of all your stories, I've enjoyed this one...second most...I think Deceptive Vow was my favorite. I liked the somewhat reversed roles here. ( Him opening the dress box, though, has me in silent hysterics.
Brievel chapter 31 . 1/25
Lilli, and Klara!
Brievel chapter 16 . 1/25
I really like this chapter, actually, don't delete.
Brievel chapter 13 . 1/25
You heartless monster. :,(
Brievel chapter 6 . 1/25
Can I have a Teddy? (
Brievel chapter 3 . 1/25
I think Grey kept it together very well. xD
VictorianLass chapter 35 . 5/9/2014
I loved this story! I've read it all in one sitting and it is like one in the morning where I live right now. This story captivated me, until I couldn't take my eyes off the computer screen!
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
If he is a doctor, why is he serving as infantry? There was a desperate need for doctors in WWI, so that doesn't make much sense.
CRYSTAL2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This lady sounds like she needs some sense knocked into her lol! Look forward to reading the rest looks great so far!
sappyromancelvr chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
I'm so glad that Maggie has changed so much. The change doesn't seem unreal at all, because, believe me, I've seen people do complete 180s.
Curlysquirt95 chapter 35 . 11/12/2010
This story is very well done. I'm glad that Maggie changed, and found her true love-Grey. Your dialogue was very good, and I love your plot. :) Please check out some of my stories if you get the chance!
Roselle chapter 36 . 10/4/2010
Found the revised version first, but I'm glad that I found the original too. I'm looking forward to reading the original. Take care now.
Sophie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I loved the story! I read it in two days!
Selina Spencer chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
I love this story but i think you could do more with this chapter. There are plenty of accounts written in WW1 that would tell you alot about what being in the trenches was really like. Especially when they go over the top, which was, as you say, a death sentence and a horrendous experience. There's also more you could do with tension. you could really build it up before the officer tells them to go over the top. you could also use the half hour you give them. i think its genius to give them that time but you could do so much with it in terms of character and relationship building. Also, though historical detail is pretty good, it could be better, for example its going 'over the top' not 'up top'. I have to say,though some of your description is so vivid! I can really picture Grey with his rifle in the trench.
313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »