Reviews for Finding Grey
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
If he is a doctor, why is he serving as infantry? There was a desperate need for doctors in WWI, so that doesn't make much sense.
CRYSTAL2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This lady sounds like she needs some sense knocked into her lol! Look forward to reading the rest looks great so far!
sappyromancelvr chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
I'm so glad that Maggie has changed so much. The change doesn't seem unreal at all, because, believe me, I've seen people do complete 180s.
Curlysquirt95 chapter 35 . 11/12/2010
This story is very well done. I'm glad that Maggie changed, and found her true love-Grey. Your dialogue was very good, and I love your plot. :) Please check out some of my stories if you get the chance!
Roselle chapter 36 . 10/4/2010
Found the revised version first, but I'm glad that I found the original too. I'm looking forward to reading the original. Take care now.
Sophie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I loved the story! I read it in two days!
Selina Spencer chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
I love this story but i think you could do more with this chapter. There are plenty of accounts written in WW1 that would tell you alot about what being in the trenches was really like. Especially when they go over the top, which was, as you say, a death sentence and a horrendous experience. There's also more you could do with tension. you could really build it up before the officer tells them to go over the top. you could also use the half hour you give them. i think its genius to give them that time but you could do so much with it in terms of character and relationship building. Also, though historical detail is pretty good, it could be better, for example its going 'over the top' not 'up top'. I have to say,though some of your description is so vivid! I can really picture Grey with his rifle in the trench.
LMarieZ chapter 25 . 8/6/2010
I know you were worried about the clash between Maggie and Grey, but it's human and natural in every way. You didn't overdo it at all. She is stubborn and confused by his actions, and he is equally confused about her new personality. If it had been all warm and fuzzy it would have been fake to me. Their reactions are perfectly suited to the situation.
LMarieZ chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
I am sure you got tons of reviews for this chapter. I might as well add one more! First of all, I loved Sara a lot. But, I also love how Maggie's new self developed thru helping her. I do not think her dying wrecks the story. In real life she probably would have - I can't decide whether or not I would have liked it better if she lived. But if she lived Maggie never would have ventured outside of the hospital. I can't wait to see what you do with your revisions with this chapter. Are you still planning on her dying?
rougette chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
One thing - it should be spelled "nurse's corps", not "core". :)
rougette chapter 36 . 8/6/2010
I was so excited to read this! I'm going straight over to the revision and reading the first chapter right away :)
SingingBird812 chapter 35 . 5/31/2010
I had been looking for a good WWI story for a while when I found this and I have to say I loved reading it! It was extremely well-written and just wonderful overall. Even though it's been finished for a while now, thanks for writing and sharing it! :)
NullAndVoid8 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Wow! I just finished reading the first chapter and already I am hooked. I will read all of the story now and drop you a detailed review when I finish.

well done

Paris x
dwpea chapter 35 . 7/6/2009
Wow...and WOW.

I love your have no idea how long i have been looking for good romance stories with a historical background..and i have found them! I can't find any flaws...please keep it up! your characters are so rich and your story so insightful...thank you for writing it!
Minty chapter 35 . 6/1/2009
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! AS EXPECTED!
305 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »