Reviews for Midnight Calls
hotbucketoflove chapter 16 . 9/4/2008
i am really getting into this! but i found i few things wrong.

(It kind of struck me weird that he turned the complete opposite direction, but then again it didn't because Adrienne did the same when she told me Christian that one time.) i dont really get this part?

and i am sorry but this is bugging me. whenever you say (stared)(andi mean every single time) you spell (starred). i have problems, i know but it has been bothering me ever since i started reading this story. but other than that, good job. oh, and you might want to do another spell check because i found a few minor spelling errors.
hotbucketoflove chapter 14 . 8/27/2008
i think i know what is going on. i think... did collin shapeshift into christian or sumthing? idk. ne ways i found afew mistakes like the letters were switched around in some words including vampire. you spelt it vampier. so yeah i like it a lot.
hotbucketoflove chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
the whole christian thing is very mystrious. it kind of bugs me that i dont know what happened, but it also drives me to read more!
Starlight chapter 28 . 5/14/2008
wow! i loved it! you should really concider getting this published- its really good.

im glad you didnt completely kill Christian. he's a vampire, but at least he isnt gone forever. does Nathan know that his brother is a vampire? or even that Ana is his girlfriend? is Damali dead? you're writing a sequel, right? i hope so! :D
Starlight chapter 22 . 5/14/2008
sorry i havnt reviewed in a while- i hadnt been looking for updates and then today i see that you finished it. but im reading it now and i have to say that i cant decide which side im on. i feel sorry for Damali because if she is alive then the guy she loves basicly said he doesnt love her anymore. but at the sam time Christiam is being really unfair to Ana by going back and forth.

i look forward to the rest! :D
firefly114 chapter 28 . 5/14/2008
A very nice ending, this epilogue really sums things up. I can see that Ana will never forget Christian, but maybe her friendship with Nathan will help her get over it. There are still many things that are unresolved, so I can't wait to read about them in the coming books!

This was by far one of the better stories I have read in a long time. I can tell you really put a lot of thought into the plot and characters, and it shows.

It's a bit similar to an idea for a story that I have been formulating for a while now (I started before I started reading this, so I'm not copying..lol),and I hope to get that up soon..

I can't wait for the next books, I know this will make a great series! :)
firefly114 chapter 27 . 5/14/2008
A very sad ending, though I feel like it had to end this way. I can't wait to see what happens next.
firefly114 chapter 26 . 5/14/2008
I always love to drown my sorrows in chocolate, too. :)

Abbie's premonitions are scary...thank god for Christian's grandfather!

Anna's very sarcastic in this chapter, and I like it.

The action in the end is written well, and we really sense the feeling of urgency and fear.
firefly114 chapter 25 . 5/14/2008
Another intense chapter! :) I like the thoughts in Ana's mind in this chapter.

Christian did have a good excuse, anyone would have done what he did..

I like how West just reads her mind, exactly what she's thinking.

And nice foreshadowing. The ending is so sad!
Alaska Forever chapter 28 . 5/12/2008
WOW!

I so can not wait to read the 2nd series.

Excellent job :)

Alaska
YakshaXaio chapter 28 . 5/11/2008
sweet, send me a pm when the next part starts!
firefly114 chapter 24 . 5/11/2008
It would have been nice to know all this about the council a little earlier in the story, but I’m glad we get the info.

West and Adrienne are too cute! haha… and West jumping around in bras…I can only imagine
firefly114 chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
Of course Christian gets hurt right after he says he loves Ana. Of course. God, that sucks. And of course, Damali’s really alive. And…of course, she’s a bitch.

It’s good that Ana’s starting to control her powers, she’s gonna need it…
firefly114 chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
A lot is cleared up in the beginning of this chapter, and I’m sure you intended for it to be like that.

And we’re starting to get into the action…

It’s so agonizing, though, when Christian tells Ana he loves her, and she just can’t love him back! Agh!

well written. I liked it.
firefly114 chapter 21 . 5/11/2008
Aw! A very good Ana-Christian scene.

It would have been nice, though, to know what exactly Ana picked up from Christian’s mind when they were back inside…you described it kind of vaguely.

But overall, a very nice chapter.
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »