Reviews for Midnight Calls
firefly114 chapter 20 . 5/11/2008
The past few chapters have been going pretty fast, and this one slows the pace down a bit, which is nice. There’s definitely an ominous feeling in this one- something’s going to happen soon. Nice.

One little tiny minor detail: Ana says that Christian’s never called her Anastasia before, but I remember him calling her by her full name before in an earlier chapter…

Can’t wait for the snowball fight! haha..
firefly114 chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
Nice transition chapter. I can tell Ana’s not satisfied just tagging along with Christian.
firefly114 chapter 18 . 5/11/2008
I’m really liking Adrienne now, she’s very wise and kind of like a big sister to Ana in a way.. and she’s the only one who really tells Ana what’s going on

It wasn’t very clear earlier if Jason and Collin were working together, but now I understand…

I wonder what caused Christian’s mood swing, too
firefly114 chapter 17 . 5/11/2008
Ana’s still got a crazy temper…but I’m liking her even more now. She knows when she does or doesn’t want something, and won’t let anyone persuade her otherwise..

and Adrienne was acting a bit strange when Ana asked her if she ever liked anyone…there’s got to be a story behind that, which will come later, I guess

One thing though: did Ana just give in to staying at Christian’s? Cause it sure seemed like she wouldn’t stay there earlier in this chapter
gallowsCalibrator chapter 28 . 5/11/2008
Good ending. I really liked the story, I cant wait for you to put up the sequel _

-Raven
firefly114 chapter 16 . 5/11/2008
I understand why Ana is reluctant to believe Christian when he says that he likes her- is it because she doesn’t want to hurt herself if it turns out Christian really doesn’t? Or she wants to stay realistic…

And Jason? A werewolf? I totally wasn’t expecting that!

I thought Collin was only a vampire descendent… but then in this chapter Ana was wondering how he could go out in the sun… did I miss something?
firefly114 chapter 15 . 5/11/2008
Something’s definitely going to happening with Christian, because West can see into his head and all… I wonder what it is! And I wonder about that guy from detention… I bet he is Collin! Or at least something like him…

And finally, something’s beginning to happen with Christian! I really do identify with Ana in this chapter: the whole thing with liking the perfect guy you think will never like you back, and then someone else comes along who, in another time, you might have liked, and who likes you… and then realizing how much you really DO like the other guy… so complicated, but so real.

I like this chapter. Nicely written.
firefly114 chapter 14 . 5/11/2008
Good job, this helps the reader understand better why she’s so mad all the time. I mean, she is the type of person with a temper, but Ana overreacts a lot. Now it makes more sense..
firefly114 chapter 13 . 5/11/2008
Hahahha! West is funny in this chapter… “I would piss on myself if you ran to me like that”… and poor Ana! “Is my breath bad or something?” But really, poor Ana. Christian needs to make up his mind!
weslively chapter 28 . 5/11/2008
Great epilogue, it was really good. I can't wait to read the next book, good luck writing it. It's been a pleasure to read this story. :)
firefly114 chapter 12 . 5/9/2008
So much happened in this chapter! I hope she decides soon if she likes or hates him…
firefly114 chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
I love Ana’s conflicting feelings about Christian- it’s about time! And I think Christian likes her too, just a little… another gripping chapter!
firefly114 chapter 10 . 5/9/2008
We get a lot of info in this chapter…nice.

Hahahha! “Wait, you and West touched my underwear?” Even though she’s kind of aggravating at times (with her temper and all..) I love Ana!
firefly114 chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
What’s happening to Ana? It’s very scary and mysterious. I love it! One thing, though: Ana just mentions vampires in this chapter, but how does she know that that’s what she’s dealing with? And how does Christian know all about Ana’s family and dreams? But I loved it! I can’t wait to read the next ones
firefly114 chapter 8 . 5/9/2008
I’m exactly the same as Ana in regards to football…lol

and there’s something going on between Christian and Collin! I have my suspicions….

Great chapter!