Reviews for Bus Driver
T chapter 6 . 8/17
Please post the next chapter, can't wait!
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 6 . 5/4/2017
So this is a long time in the making and seriously upset that you did this. It lovenit all the same. It's so sweet and innocent. It's adorable. Question... why is it completed when you are adding chapters? :/
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
Just No! I don't remember this! :'(
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 4 . 5/4/2017
So many questions so much emotion! I am almost bawling my eyes here
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 3 . 5/4/2017
... oooh my god and forgot how much I loved this
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
I'm sorry I am trying to read this with an innocent mind but it's not working. I can just see this getting down dirty and hot. Haha I have been reading too many Mature stories as of late haha and writing too many.

On another note short but sweet
Hypa To Hell And Back chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
Okay so I swear that I have already read this but there is no review and so I decided I would reread and review again if it let's me.

This is so sweet btw
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
this is the really inspiration I'm touched. it gives me hope with my bus driver. although he is a mere 60 years old and it would be erroneous to say we could be together.
reina chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
am deeply in love with a bus driver I never like to go to school early in now I meet him in dyeing to go to school early just to catch the bus that he drive
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
die lol
wrambler chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
this story is good but it's starting to get quite inconsistent... earlier in the story you show vanessa visiting lucas' home and you definitely don't make it sound like it's her first time there, and here in chapter 12 she is visiting for the second time.

also, previously lucas went to college down the street from vanessa, and she visited him there now he's suddenly going away to college in chicago? if you want the character to move away that's good but it needs a transition. the writing itself still sounds good their is just a lot of inconsistency in the plot. also the beginning sounded more rural/small town and now suddenly they're living in los angeles.

but to end on a positive note, i don't want this to all sound bashing because i do find it an interesting story. the characters are overall very well developed, the same level of attention just needs to not be placed on plot/setting consistency.
18crazybanana chapter 17 . 1/9/2008
What a sad ending! I actually cried! I'm so sad it's over, but glad that Vanessa and Luke get a happy ending. Will there be a sequel?
Helizabeth chapter 17 . 1/7/2008
tear because it's over. that was a really good story! how could it just end like that? really good!
SecretWhispers chapter 17 . 1/5/2008
This story was so cute! A little confusing in some parts, but other than that really good.
lvtwilight chapter 17 . 1/5/2008
OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!BUT CAN YOU PLZ MAKE A SEQUAL I WOULD LOVE YOU 4EVER!
70 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »