Reviews for The Man In The Hospital Bed
Zireael07 chapter 33 . 8/14/2011
I want to see more to this intriguing and awesome story!
Olive Stoller chapter 33 . 6/1/2011
Judging from the title of chapter 32, it looks as if this is the final chapter, but the story seems unfinished to me. Rather than a cliffhanger type of ending, there are quite a bit of loose ends. What happens to Adeline and Jerard (who happens to be one of my favorite characters, even though noone else seems to like him very much)? How does Roderick react to Emily's decision? What is the nature of Jack's returning memories (though I sort of like that this remains a secret)? I absolutely love this story, but my overall reaction is "THEN WHAT?"
lucky-eclipse chapter 33 . 5/23/2011
I am very glad that you decided to FINALLY update. I've been enjoying reading this story for years (remember coming up with Mr. Jerard Tango in journalism?), and I think it's about time we figure out just where it's going to leave Adeline, Jerard, Emily, and Jack.

I've enjoyed brainstorming with you the last couple of weeks, not only about my story but about yours as well.

There's going to be some devastated people when this story finally does come to a close, and I'm hoping that you're going to continue it in some fashion.

-luckyeclipse
gp chapter 32 . 5/16/2011
well i'm interested in seeing how jack but mostly emily is going to pull of this marriage especially she's already engaged to a man i highly doubt is going to let her go. i want to give your friend a round of applause to get you back to this story!
Mayuka chapter 29 . 1/30/2010
I like this story. I think it's dragging on a little too slow now - the beginning when Jack was in the hospital moved at a much better pace - but it's still interesting. I'm not really one for historical romance AT ALL, but this was a believable love story. Awesome job, and I'd like to see an update sometime soon.
teawithdragons chapter 32 . 1/8/2010
I do believe I'll die if this story isn't completed. *sigh*

Oh well, I must resign myself.

Thank you so much for writing/putting this up on FP - I enjoyed reading it very much.
Juliet adropofromeoyahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hey there! Your story got nominated in Historical Romance for my romance site, A Drop of Romeo, so here is the raving review!

I admit it...I'm not that much of a fan of war stories. But this one has a nice, steady pact and lets you learn to love the characters. It's kind of long, and incomplete, but it is completely worth it. The writing style is fresh and easy to read. Heart-wrenching and sweet...what a combination.

XOXO,

Juliet

(ADoR)
sophiesix chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Nice! I loved how you described the hospital, that was great. Her having to pick the metal out of his legs is just how i've read it, it seemed really realistic and awful :) So i'm guessing you didn't have much of her thought process there because seh was trying not to think about it? I think i'd be like that with such an awful job.

I was surprised to find them in England though, because i thought his wounds were fresh as if he'd just come off the battlefield - i guess they didn't have time to stop the bleeding in France. He's lucky he survived the trip! or was their boat attacked or baracks bombed or something? Gues i'll have to read on to find out. Thanks!
Laurice Dairo chapter 32 . 9/9/2009
First of all, great job for getting this far with your story. It's nice to authors like you take time and try to go far with you story, and i like that. Second, i love it. I really fell in love with your characters, especially Jack and Emily, and Adeline. I really would like to know what's going to happen to Adeline. Anyway, keep up the good work and i wish you luck with you story.
Gespry-Locksley chapter 18 . 7/28/2009
I love your story, I like Emily, she's relatable. Keep writing, it's sweet and funny.
Complexsimplism chapter 32 . 7/22/2009
Well, obviously this review has taken a while, I wasn't sure what to put down. Wonderfuly plot-moving chapter, but I was under the impression that the story woul go on a bit longer, but perhaps you have your ways of drawing it out. I suppose there is still the issue of Adaline and Jerard. It was a great chapter, but I felt that some of it was a bit, well, wish I had a better word for it at the moment, but, mush, for you're usual style, not bad writing, just not my taste, and a bit different from the rest of the storie. All in all a really promising chapter, and good writing.
lucky-eclipse chapter 32 . 7/18/2009
Okay this is my review...

This chapter is a little bit shorter than your other chapters, and I felt like there wasn't as much going on. That's probably the way this chapter was supposed to be, though.

Matthew and Percy's conversation really made me laugh. Especially the part about the "female nature".

I really miss Jerard and Adeline, and I hope they make an appearance in the next chapter. They're my favorite... and I'm worried about little Cameron and Alex.

It seems Emily has gotten herself into a little bit of a situation here. You could take this in a lot of different ways - you could have her first fiance angry and out to get Jack; you could have them run away together; you could have Matthew throw a fit or be supportive...

There's a bunch of possibilities, and I really hope you take the one that's going to be the most creative and exciting. Use this opportunity to add some fear, excitement, and genuine romance... it'll really add to the story. :)
Miss. Marple chapter 32 . 7/10/2009
So good! Can't wait for the next chapter! Hope it doesn't take too long to get out!
SingingBird812 chapter 32 . 7/10/2009
Aww yay! I'm glad they got that worked out! I much prefer Emily to to be with Jack rather than the other guy, though I can see some complications arising later. Nice chapter. :)
animeabi chapter 32 . 7/9/2009
Finally, the next chapter has been unveiled! I love this series, and its the only one I've bothered to read this far into! I find myself checking my inbox everyday for an update, (obviously I fail to realize that true works of art take time :] ) Great work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »