Reviews for Questions Unanswered
Point Zero chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I can't tell you how much I *get* this. It's like you were reading one of my younger personality's minds. I think anyone who identifies as gay has felt this way at one time or another. And it's really great that someone like you can write something that people in your situation can identify with. I quite enjoyed your style, I tend to break up my lines to form a sort of cautious rhythm but yours were very much like bubbling thoughts, popping up and complimenting each other, questioning each other, moping and second guessing. I enjoyed it. I've had many restless nights that have felt just like this. I came and read you because I noticed your post on a forum. It would be great if you could give me a read. :] I'm probably not as good as you, but hearing some feedback would be aweshome. :]
GabrielleLavier chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
This is a very good poem. And i completely now how you feel. Only it's for a girl and i'm a girl. But believe me reading this poem was like reading my own thoughts. You displayed the emotions so well that i felt like i was the one saying it. Great job!
Noellen chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Aww. What a sad poem... This reminds me of how I felt about one of my friends. I found out later that she was, too, bi and I'd missed my chance because I'd been too scared. Good luck!
softer side of apples chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
YOUR PASSION RUNS SO DEEP FOR THIS GUY I TO KNOW THIS SAME FEELING WOW SO DEEP I LOVE THIS I HAVE A FEW POEMS YOU MAY BE ABLE TO RELATE TO I DO NOT HAVE THE BEST EDITING BUT I HEART OF WHAT I SAY IS THERE. I AM IN LIKE WITH THIS WOMAN WHO HAS ANOTHER BUT MAKES ME FEEL WHOLE LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE SHE'S MY ADDICTION AND I GO THROUGH WITHDRAWELS WITH OUT HER.I AM NEW TO THIS SITE BUT CHECK OUT SOME OF MY WRITINGS.. GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT AND YOUR MAN WILL SURELY BE YOURS MAYBE IN THE MORNING.
NekoKaji chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I am literally going to CRY! This poem is beautiful in so many ways-the yearning is there, bared for all the world to see, and yet you bare it willingly, and it's so honorable, so extremely moving in its courage. I cannot tell you how much I feel for you and your situation. As odd as it sounds, I empathize in some ways-though I am not a gay man, nor a gay woman, in all honesty-as I have fallen for a man I know can never return my feelings as strongly as I feel them. I have fallen for a man who considers me like a sister, and who loves me in that way, while I have loved him for the last three years (mostly from afar). And in this poem, I see much the same yearning that I have felt, and though it is a twisted way, I suppose, to make one feel better-reading this poem DOES make me feel better, because I know I'm not alone in that pain. So much of this poem speaks to me, and I know that I could not, would not, have the same courage you have just facing the world and its prejudices. But I do know that the love that we both have for those we know we cannot have, is not entirely in vain. It is to teach us-some way, somehow-how to exist beyond the pain. How to face it, accept it, and move on. I truly believe that. And even if you do not, I hope that some of what I've said helps at the very least. Just so that you know you're not alone in your pain, and that things will get better.

Do take care,