Reviews for Wrapped in Plaster
xlovestory chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Such a beautiful, yet melancholic story. I loved the way it was written. It was sad, but the theme needed that. Overall I really enjoyed it. (:
Gilly Bean2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
This is a nicely written short story, but I have one question: What is Madeleine so guilty about? Her friend is obviously fine, so where is her guilt directed? Her memory is obviously affected, as well, so it is frustrating that her friend is so inconsiderate about it all. I'm pretty sure that I would fee like the luckiest person in the world if I escaped a bad car wreck with nothing but a minor injury to my wrist, and I would feel guilty about that if my friend was so badly injured. Anyway, very nice story-a nice little slice of life piece. Cheers!

Gillian
AyumiYuy chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
It's kind of a new take on "It’s living with what you’ve done that hurts the most." Her friend made me so mad! Good job. )
Secret Heart01 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Aw ... so melancholic! Now I feel sad.

Now I need to go read a fluffy fic to cheer self up.

Hahaha

have a good weekend :)
Klianie Janiko chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
haha the doctor's conversation was funny.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
AH! The writing is spectacular (as usual), but I hate her best friend (Taryn)! Geeze! It might've been her fault but honestly, she doesn't need to be so callous. RAWR.

Sorry, it was just really.. ugh. XD But it's good, it really is. You do feel sympathy for Mads. (:
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
oh no! don't tell me you've started writing a whole bunch of angst stories again! i liked catch you! XD
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
wow, this is a good piece. i liked the overall theme of it.