Reviews for Sapphires and Emeralds
Mithee chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
really hoping you'd get this published. also katie-ann! really, this is for katie-ann. it's been 4 years already and i still remember jeremy, nick and the youngest brother (lol forgot his name). you have no idea how many times i fantasize (STILL!) what will happen to jeremy and katie. i haven't lost hope that you'd continue on with their story. i hope you haven't too. see you soon in goodreads!
RunningBarefootAtMidnight chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I remember reading this story back before you removed it and it was without a doubt one of the best stories I have read on this site. I was just wondering if you were any closer to publishing this as a real book? I would be willing to pay to read this story again, it was amazing. Please let me know!
Funnechick chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Hey, I know it's probably been so long you don't remember me, but I have been missing this story for quite some time. I've been wanting to re-read it (because I do honestly think it's my favorite out of all the stories I've read online). Have you ever considered posting on wattpad (people cannot copy and paste your text there) or self-pusblishing on Amazon, maybe an ebook? I would definitely buy a copy and I know others would. Well, you're probably busy living life, but just think about it. :)

-Funnechick (Adrienne)
RMluver12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really want to read this story :(
mariana333 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Is there any way you could just send me the story so that I can read it again? It is literally my favorite story. I understand if you don't want to though. if you do decide to though my email is . You would totally make my life if you sent it because this is the greatest story I've ever read! I really hope you get published.
Delaney chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
HEYYY. I miss your story so badly. How's the journey to publishing going?
raiseyourweapon chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
wtf. i read this story and loved it. here i am, wanting to read it again, when this happens. fuck plagiarizers.
Angel chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
The prologue is... intriguing. Wish I could have read the rest.
romanceistheish chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Hey,

I'm really sad that a lot of the authors that I love won't be posting on fp any longer, but I understand, it's all because of those plagiarisers who had to ruin it for everyone. Please keep us updated if you plan to publish, which I really hope you're considering, because I for sure would buy this story.
FictionObssessed chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hey there!I read your this story a few times when i was a silent reader.

I just want to let you know you wrote a really good story that i greatly enjoyed reading again and again, and your edited version was even better!

It's such a shame that like most authors you had trouble with plaigerism and your decision to remove it for your own purposes.

By chance i found your story link again after trying to search it for months.

Anyway i hope to read this story again when you come back hopefully, and to read some new ones!
HPRK08 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
ARGHH I love this story!
Omnia Vanitas chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I understand why you took this story down and the rest but I just wanted to let you know, this is one of the first stories I read on her and will always be my favorite. You are a great writer and I hope that you continue in the future. And, I hope you have great success. Good luck.
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
ugh! times lke this, i just wanna strangle those who plaigarized you! i love this story and just when i come bck to fictionpress to read it for like the 14th time, i find this! I was so dissapointed! I think i may have cried a little! Hopefully, the story will be reposted again SOON! (HINT HINT) lol. I check fictionpress everyday, just to see if you reposted! lol! Post it up SOON!\

-Katherine
All Over You chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
hi! i just wanted you to know that i read this story before you took it down and before i was even posting on FP, but i just wanted to tell you that i LOVED SaE. i'm pretty sure you even made me cry a little and to me, that just screams brilliance.

plagiarism sucks and hopefully you'll be able to share this story with us again someday :]
passer chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
please put up your story again! somewhere with strict rules like lj mayb? i love every part of your story i've read it like so many times! love it totally. please put it up! wish u the best of luck on having it published! that would be awesome too :) please be back soon! i'm sure many of ur fans (includ me) r really disappointed now :(
1,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »