Reviews for Sapphires and Emeralds
CRYSTAL2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
really like it so far!
Thats.What.They.Call.Me chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
wait im confused :S

i read the story ages ago but things have changed-is will and em twins or half brother and sister now?
perdantenliebe chapter 25 . 2/16/2009
Okay I just read the whole story in about 10 hours and I completely loved it! I love your writing and you've made me hate and love all the characters in this story (except for Ette whom I hated since the beginning). I LOVE YOU! hahahahahaha
xxjoceyuxx chapter 25 . 2/15/2009
This story is amazing!
kurskis chapter 25 . 2/15/2009
Wow - that's only thing I can say after reading your story. Heart breaking in so many ways, very emotional and lovaible in the same time. Though I was kind of rooting Emee get back with Tristan or to be with Alex in the nearly end, I think I liked how it ended. How both Aaron and Emee changed and grew through out the story, and besides the happily ever after I liked that you showed that neither of them was perfect.

Excellent story, enjoyed it from the beginning to the end!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 23 . 2/14/2009
lol. I love that song! :D :D :D
Lady Silverhawk chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
wow...I keep thinkin there's somethin else to it...and has Ette known the entire time that they were writing to each other?
intercostalspace chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
really nice fic, although...for some reason i kind of doubt aaron truly falling in love with Em. just like that he realized he loved her at a hospitals fire escape nonetheless? i mean, if he was starting to like her a few chapters back, how can he let ette claw em's face? i am still wanting more reasons why aaron stuck with ette all the time. at least i think there should be a couple of instances where aaron should have found himself doing something he doesn't normally do, and then he does it for em. i wonder if he goes around sleeping with other women at Yale; didn't he say in their desk conversations that he thinks if you're not getting any, then you should at least get it somewhere else? i think after all they've been through, you should give them a happily-ever-after ending.
Sel chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
I have to admit that I started readidng this story months ago and I quit in the middle because I decided that I hated it.

I loved the writing and the plot but because I was a Tristian fan, I got so mad when they decided to be just friends.

But I started reading it again on a wim, and you're a genius! I always thought that Aaron was Flame at that they liked eachother, but I Tristian wa so perfect.

But you fixed all of that and made it better than if she had ended up with Tristian! I love this so much, it's perfect!

I would love a sequel.

I love your writing style, when Em felt sick it seemed like my head was fuzzy and I felt like I was actually sick! Which I don't know how you did, but wow, you're really talented.

Oh and the way you balance comedy, pain, and romantic mush is brillant! I loved the laundry chapter, it was so good that there are no words to describe it.

This is an amazing story. I love it :)

Great job!
kentish queen chapter 25 . 2/13/2009
Overall, I still love the story, it will always be one of my favourites. However, I think it needs to be read through again as there are some really obvious grammar mistakes and words that shouldn't be there or are missing.

Please, bring back Benji. He was my favourite character, shortly followed by Trist and Aaron.

I loved most of the changes, a bit confused as to why you changed Emee and Will's relationship though. And you could do with some more interaction shown between Emee and and Tristan, if just to show why they're so close.

Again, this is still one of my faves and I plan to give it my vote!

Danni
intercostalspace chapter 17 . 2/13/2009
i can't believe that she is so under his spell!
AranaBanana chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hello there awesome author
AJ southern chapter 25 . 2/11/2009
You really did an amazing job on this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope it wins a skow award!
kentish queen chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
I love the fact that Emee is developing some kind of relationship with Cammie, its nice she has a girl around.

Things are seeming way to rushed at this point. There doesn't seem to be enough interaction between Aaron and Emee for where we know this story is going.

In other ways the story hasn't progressed enough. In a way I think that's why you need Benji. He and Tristan kind of bounced off of each other in there interaction with Emee.

Tristan giving Emee the phone numbers and photos of the Pride seemed to early, especially as she really isn't on 'friendly' terms with Will and Aaron.

Again, some spelling and grammar mistakes. You may want to go back and read through it again, or maybe have a beta do it?

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as harsh, I don't mean to. I just love this story and really want you to have it at a great standard. For such a good idea you deserve for it to be that good.

Again, sorry for any harshness, I do love this fic! Really!

Danni
kentish queen chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
There are quite a few spelling and grammar mistakes in this chapter, but not enough to stop me reading! :)

I've always loved this story!

Three questions.

Why is there no Benji? I loved him last time! Why have you changed Will and Emmie's relationship to one another and why have changed Tristan's last name?
1,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »