Reviews for Sapphires and Emeralds
pmcs-09 chapter 24 . 3/31/2009
oh, and i totally agree with 'drink drive and die' :) i didn't quite understand how the pride forgave Aaron a little sooner than they were supposed to, and how Emee kept pining after him, a little too desperate in my opinion. and she seem to be poor in the department of self-control. i think she's just plain stupid for forgiving Aaron like she did, and still love him with all her heart, but as i've said, love conquers all that it makes you do a lot of stupid stuff. tsktsk.
pmcs-09 chapter 25 . 3/31/2009
i love the Pride - Tristan, Cammie, Will, Alex, Emee and Aaron - their friendship and bond and all. i just love it when they're all together. :))

Aaron was a bastard though, and i still think that he should've gone through a WHOLE LOT MORE to win Emee back, but i guess love does conquer all.

can't say i didn't like the story. i did. i just feel like in every part of the story, something is wrong. i just couldn't get past that feeling.

it isn't perfect, but then again, no story is, right? :))
pretitiful chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
i love how your characters are portrayed. they are real. and flawed.

its amazing.

i love this story. and although im not halfway through the story yet, i am already intrigued.

its amazing :)

and tristan is so cutee !
pretitiful chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
With a heavily sardonic edge to his words, “You’re like mould.” I stared at him, wondering what the hell he meant. He shook his head. “You grow on people.”

-hahah LOL. that was a kick ass awesome line :)

gosh. im falling for tristan as well!

seriously, i love this story.!
pretitiful chapter 4 . 3/31/2009
... will is her halfbrother?

didn't expect that!

and poor emmeline :(
pretitiful chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
gosh. trisan is a sweetie :)

love it :)
pretitiful chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
wow. did anyone tell yu that yu are really good at writing?

love the descriptions.

already loving the story and the characters :)
lissalee chapter 25 . 3/28/2009
speechless.

it's taken me about 3 days straight to read this whole story and let me tell you it was completely unpredictable. I mean it was predictable in the sense that we knew who she was going to end up with, but all the stuff in between was so well thought of and planned so carefully!

i can't believe this story is finished already! but the way you wrote the characters were unbelievable and all the dialogue and the tension and well everything between the characters was just such a pleasure to read!

yeah, im reading this story about a couple of months late, but it's amazing!

to be honest, i really wanted Emmeline and Tristan to work it out to begin with, but then i saw how you gave him another good storyline i began to favour aaron more. of course i'll always be sad that Tristan will forever only be her ex-boyfriend who just about went out for 1 month, but i can deal with that..i think haha.

i really should have reviewed every chapter but i was always so desperate to read the next one! i hope this makes up for all the reviews!
pretitiful chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
i've only read the first chapter but already it has captured my attention.

and the title for the story is definitely captivating :)
HelgaBertoni chapter 25 . 3/25/2009
Absolutly loved it!
Ravina chapter 25 . 3/24/2009
This was an amazing story!

I know you're looking for thoughts on tweaking, so I'll try to be of use. For starters, you had me near tears when Aaron was being an ass and depressing Emee (okay, I lied...forget "near" - I was actually tearing up). But one thing that I felt was "off" was how much the poor girl could take - I mean, she started off with issues (self-esteem/anorexia/etc.), so I would have expected her to have a lower tolerance level. However, everybody individual is different, so I can't really tell you that what you wrote is "wrong"...I think it's just hard for me, personally, to imagine such strength in Emee's character.

And Aaron didn't suffer enough...although he's undeniably my favourite.

Are you going to do a story on Alex? (Please do!)

- Rebekah
Thats.What.They.Call.Me chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
a!

this story has changed alot i am so confused :S

i shall read it again *trots off to beggining of story*
missy85 chapter 25 . 3/21/2009
Fantastic! I really didn't want to like Aaron, he was such a bastard for so long but still I loved how this story ended. So good!
rachelle chapter 25 . 3/20/2009
Your story was awsome and totally unpredictable... but i think if u didnt make em look like some one who gives in to peer pressure soo easilyu it would've been better and she could've served as a role model for people. She could've still got drunk and had sex but she shouldn't give in to just because some one called her goodie two shoes. And in the begining you shouldt've made aron look like such a son of a bitch a little bit more understanding would've been nice.
chewyy the moofin chapter 25 . 3/19/2009
nothing less than amazing.

although, for my taste, there were a few moments throughout the story where it felt like the drama was piling on, you do a great job of balancing it out and settling everything equally and realisitcally.

AWESOMETASTIC, and good luck with the SKOW awards.

-chewyy.