Reviews for two doors
AuraBorealis chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
wow that is to true. Did something happen at your school that caused you to write this. and what do you mean, you know from experience, did something happen?

nice work it was really beutiful. keep it up
shadow-of-a-trackless-sea chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Hey, really good piece. I know what you say is soo true. I go through the halls and see everything, people sometimes don't realize that someone is almost always watching them. I know that some of those things that you mentioned, like being not but not, all the pain, all the bulling, all the deciet...I totaly understand where you are coming from. I'm glad someone finally spoke up.
Jason Mansmann chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Christ Crystal you say you can not write yet i read one writing and you have completely taken my breath away(like you always do).
whispered something profound chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
jessica loves this yes indeed! it's true, and its something i never really thought about so i was thinking through the entire thing. its cool. i kind of undestood the thing about the two doors, but i think i made it make sense in my own mind and have nothing to do with what you were going for...that one part was confusing...lol. of yeah and you beat me. my IQ is 115 according to that stupid test :'( lol the one on facebook said 131 so i just dont know anymore! haha o well.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
i think this sounds more like an essay than a poem, and you have a lot of good points. I don't really understand how the part about 'two doors' come into play though. But i think this could make a powerful essay. _

summerdazed