Reviews for The Dark Night
violet-eyez chapter 9 . 4/20/2008
so she is his soulmate? and does she have to die in battle to become immortal?
LondonLi chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
Great update. I'm glad that you found the time to do so! I'm in my last month as well, so I know your pain!:) I'm glad the characters had some good "down time" to recuperate!
Jevanminx chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
YAY shes well again, gotta love Niko, such a sexy man he is, hehehehe.

JM
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
I am glad that you updated. I really liked this chapter and I hope to read more soon. Good luck with the last semester.
Nicole Deming chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
Aw they are just too cute together. I love it. He is such a sweetie. Update soon.
Dragonette12 chapter 9 . 4/6/2008
yay for niko and maggie! wo she's awake!

can't wait for the nxt chappie! -

ur writing is awesome! :D
Faith Adeline chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
I liked the chapter :) Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
Dragonette12 chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
hey

love ur story so far! keep reviewing!
ChibiWerewolf chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
OH MY GOODNESS! Niko is my Hero because he is so cool and would do anything to protect the one he Loves. ::Falls into a pile of goo:: Niko is so cool.
Jevanminx chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
Wow Andreas is dead, but who's this stronger power. I love Niko he's so cool, and go Maggie on saving Michelle's life. I cant wait for more and to know what this bigger power is.

JM
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 8 . 2/13/2008
Wow, lots happening. Great chapter, update soon!
sousie chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
that was sweet

keep up the good work and update soon

this chapter was amazing
Faith Adeline chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
I liked it. Action packed ha. But remember not to rush things too fast. Take your time. Personally, I would've loved to see them first training together. That could've been a whole chapter. Just my opinion. Keep it up, and update soon.

Faith
LondonLi chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Well done, as always. It's nice to know that Andreas is dead, but there's always someone worse coming, isn't there? I also love how you referred to her injury as "our wound." Beautifully put. Good luck with your last three months of school; I'm done at the end of April and I CANNOT WAIT!
bellabewitched chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
YAY! I loved this chapter! I'm just reviewing to tell you how much I loved a) this chapter, and b) this story, as well as your others!
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »