Reviews for The Dark Night
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
yay, an update! i really enjoy reading this story, and i can't wait to see what happens next each time a chapter is done. thanks, and update soon :D
Ebony T. Riddles chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
LOVELY Just got caught up. This is an amazing story! Once again, BEAUTIFUL! Keep it up. Love the whole thing. Especially this chapter. I dunno. The only thing I didn't like about this chapter was the fact that Maggie wasn't horrified for a longer period of time after killing something for the first time. That was a bit short, but still great. Love it, Love you. Happy new years by the way people!
Valkyre chapter 5 . 12/30/2007
I love it!
sousie chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
update
LondonLi chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Thanks so much for the update! I love this story so I'm so excited about the upcoming chapter. Well-done storytelling! Have a great New Year!
laprincesadelasuisa chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
That was intense and exciting. I hope to read more soon. And keep up the good writing.
StephanieWilson chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
great chapter loved it and it was so long

hope you can update soon loved it lots

StephanieWIlson
Faith Adeline chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
Good chapter, I'm always game for a good action scene. The only thing off was you spelled stake steak, haha. So, he was killed by a thick piece of meat lol. Keep up the good work and update soon!

Faith
atreyu love chapter 5 . 12/27/2007
AHH.

i love the story.

and Mark finally knows about them..sorta.

haha. annyywhoos. PLEASE UPDATE!
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
I really love this story. It's so good. You left off at such a peaceful place, so now I can't wait to see what happens next. :D UPdate soon!
sweetone0018 chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
that was really good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Where did her brother go I can't remember? sorry.
atreyu love chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
i am IN love with this story,

i think its so cute! lol,

you have got to update!

and sorry about the hectic.. ness of college?

good luck with your last year of college!
atreyu love chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
OMG. THEY ARE SO CUTE!

I realy want maggie and niko to end up

together. and i LOVE the name Niko :)
atreyu love chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
ohh, i like :)
Faith Adeline chapter 4 . 11/23/2007
Very cute chapter. But hopefully some action is coming up lol. I love me some fight scenes. Hah. Keep up the good work, you're doing great.

Faith