Reviews for Morsels of Memories
Ernest Bloom chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
your other reviewers seem to have tried to make a story of this. i just saw it as a notebook where one jots lines that may be used in a future story. they are mostly quite succinct and pungent. note however how, if you strip away the emotion, you see rather extreme repetition in your formulations. maybe that is a good use for this exercise: it can illuminate areas where you would be well-served to open up and experiment more. still, some really nice thoughts here.
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
It's a bit confusing, this, for me (but I think I'm braindead at the moment, so it might just be me). But it is good writing, and I like it. (:
ihrtbks chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Cute...but I kind of got confused. Do he and she refer to one pair or does 'he' become the kid, because you seem to refer to dead parents...

KEEP IT UP!
Unknowning chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I am in awe with this. It was amazing. Short, but amazing. I loved it, seriously. I love your descriptions, and even though it was brief, we got a glimpse of the character's personalities through their thoughts and emotions. I hate when people tell me that a short story should continue, but I am going to be one of those people and say that it would be even more wonderful to read their entire story. But it doesn't matter really. It's still great. Excellent job.