Reviews for The Red Flagon
Namine chapter 45 . 6/18/2014
NOOOOOOOOO! gawd I really hate tragic endings.

Oh well. I guess not all stories end with happy ever after. Wonderful piece overall. And thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 45 . 5/15/2014
Why this sad ending? Seriously..why?
i dont liked the end...but it was a good story.
breakthehabit chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Sasha sounds so formal. ._.
breakthehabit chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Huh?
Spiral-Girl chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
i'm intrigued. your writing style is slick and engaging, and you've laid just the right plot lines to keep me interested (i have a very short attention span). thanks for the story and i'm sorry i only just found it :)
torrrn chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Thank you for this story! It's great! I like heroines, I like the plot. I feel them. Thak you!
Brii chapter 39 . 3/9/2009
Oh my...I liked this story but I was hoping for a happy happy-end. and this boy never got punished for what he did :/
Omok chapter 37 . 2/24/2009
First, I'm sorry, I lied in my last review that that was going to my last review. xD

Second, I'm sorry for spamming you, kind of, four reviews in a roll from me. I'm sorry that you're stuck reading my reviews. *smiles*

Lastly, HOLY COW I JUST REALIZED! YOU STARTED THE STORY HOW YOU END YOUR STORY! (I'm sorry for future readers that I'm spoiling this for you, if you didn't notice already...) HOLY HOLY O (yes well, I do realize holy means 'without sin' or something like that. HAHAHA) but but, please, please, do explain, I don't get it, Is Sasha calling herself 'Miss Devries' or did Schuyler change her last name to Devries, so it's SOMEONE else calling her that? (the latter is unlikely...isn't it?) OR OR Is Schuyler the one that's calling out to Sasha? Wasn't/isn't she in the mist of writing though? Explain please :D :D :D I HAVE to figure this out...x_x;
Omok chapter 38 . 2/24/2009
Omg, the review system is FINALLY fixed. I've been trying to review this story since SUNDAY! (when I finished reading it) I had to re-read this WHOLE story. Starting from chapter ONE. XD lols. XD Finally! This thing is FIXED! and i can REVIEW again! woot! *goes crazy* (yeah, this is one time where I feel that i CANNOT wait at ALL to give a review/fee back, since this will probably be my last one for this story...it makes me feel sad if I don't give one...it's been eight months, my first review to you was back on June 5th 2008...*I checked, my memory sucks* )

IT WAS SO GOOD! LOLS. reading this story starting from chapter one to the end, it was SO GOOD! xD I remember when I first started to read this story...xD good times, good times, I found it by search engine, I THINK. Wait; I probably did. XD The story only had 12 chapters at that time...xD and since it was a femslash/romance story...I was SAD when NOTHING was happening between the two...Then I became among the many people who had to wait, and wait, and wait some more for updates...XD good times (no, the updates took forever, heck, even a day was forever...)

I sort of miss the old version though, but yes, I agree/know/think that this new one is better. It's more exciting and the plot develops 'more' in a way, and yeah, the characters are involved with each other more...(yes, well, I LOVE THE KISSES!) And I love how you gave Sasha a better reason to hate Schuyler.

as for the actual ending of the story, for both versions, you left the reader with a bit of room for imagination, sort of, well, the first one was obvious (that Schuyler dies...at an old age...ya-de-ya-da) and the second one was a glint of hope that Sasha will recover. Both of them, Sasha met a tragic end, both of them Schuyler suffers with a heartache...For both of the endings, I felt unfulfilled, sad, void, sorrow...and (sadly) it met the requirements of your evil intention - the endings were both remarkable and unforgettable, they had a permanent affect on my memory. T-T; (BUT! I'd HAPPILY give away that affect for a HAPPY ENDING for the both of them...T-T;) I had a glint of hope when you said you were rewriting this that they would have a happy ending. Yes they had a HAPPIER (SORT OF...) ending, BUT IT WAS NOT A HAPPY ENDING! (I'm very sad about that..T-T; I'm sure you noticed though. hahahaa)

Well, this is the end I guess, this review will be my 18th review to you. *takes a deep breath* *sighs* I hope you would write more stories.

thanks for the rewrite, thanks for the story, thanks for reading this long-ass review xD

P.S: Just for the SAKE of it...'DAMN IT, you're not gay? T-T' (my reaction when I read that in your profile. xD hahaha)
Omok chapter 39 . 2/20/2009
WAIT WAIT; the WHOLE STORY is re-written?

OR

is it only a few chapters? if it's a few chapters...starting from which chapter? (I want to start reading from there...)

please reply T-T; else I'll have a hard time searching...hahahaha...T-T; but I WILL search..haha. I'm just slightly confused. _ ;
Omok chapter 34 . 12/6/2008
you're kidding me. It's up? Where? I MUST read it! i MUST see it! i MUST! i have to! the ending, it was
Krippled Khaos chapter 33 . 11/10/2008
Heyy!

This is Kristy, I finally came around to making an account here, great story, I absolutely loved it. Although, like many others said, it was hurtful to see Ms. Devries die after all that they had went through to be together.

All the same, amazing writing like usual, keep it up .
Generic Villain chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This has been one of the better stories on Fictionpress, and I have followed it since chapter 1. But I the ending felt kind of... forced, I guess. An easy way out. Sorry to say, but that's what it felt like. It was still really good, though. But killing off a main character doesn't always make a "deeper" end.

Thanks for the story, though. I enjoyed it.
Lorela chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This is possibly the most beautiful, heartwarming, and heart wenching story I've ever read. I loved the story itself, especially how you made the characters, but I did not like the ending. I didn't think Sasha should have died, but such decisions are the author's right. Thank you for writing it all the same.
Sy Itha chapter 33 . 11/5/2008