Reviews for Lips Burn Caustic
AcousticLovely chapter 35 . 8/27/2015
cocorolla chapter 35 . 7/24/2015
Thank you for finishing this. This was one of my favorite stories when I was mid teens, it's nice to see it finished even if it is all these years later. Congratulations on your degree. Do you plan to write more material to be posted online? Your writing style is very engaging, I'd love to see more.
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 35 . 7/10/2015
The ending was a long time coming but well worth it. I loved this story when you were writing it years ago and when I saw an update I had to reread the entire story and still love it. Rosco and Vito are the best and I love that you ended with Rosco not leaving but trying. Thank you for taking the time to finish this. Congrats on your degree as well.
AurorA-Kojima chapter 35 . 7/2/2015
Oh god. Ohhh god. Last chapter. We got a last chapter. This is like those things you only hear about, those dreams you only dream about, like, man, the thing that hasn't been updated in years that you've read and re-read because MAN, discovering the thing in early high school made you believe there was awesome stuff to read on the internet. Re-reading it every so often since and re-falling in love with it and then WAKING UP TO 'LIPS BURN CAUSTIC CH35' is basically the most beautiful feeling in the world.

It's like, flicking back to the e-mail inbox and seeing that and not believing it and re-reading the chapter and debating re-reading the entire story, honestly, and just being so so so awesome. I'm a firm believer of 'the author does what the author does and it's their story so any ending is fine with me' and I really loved this. The confession thing. Vito, man. Vito. I'd be lying if I said I didn't ship them when reading this before, and he said the thing. The "I masturbated to a picture of you" thing, which is the real important thing, honestly.

Just. Dear God. Be still my beating heart.
lostlamb chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
I love Matthew too. His boyfriend is so freakin adorable and together it's impossible to get through their videos without dying of cuteness. I love them! And this story too since it mention him. Oops I sound like some kind of fan girl. I'm not...really. Not.
sweetmonikisses chapter 34 . 9/20/2013
awkward moment when the fanfic im writing has almost the same opening lines...
Toolazytologin chapter 34 . 5/30/2013
I still dont understand this story. I dont understand this story. Probably because I have a habit of scan reading if the story is really good..or if im really tired.
I dont understand how you havent finished it yet.
Its been two years . TWO YEARS. For some of your readers. Im not sore because obviously. I'm a new reader. Complete it please...Please?
wow chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I feel like you should get this published. I would certainly buy your book. It is, quite obviously, a masterpiece. It's just so insightful and psychoanalytic regarding the teenage mind. Rosco goes through such an evolution. I'm kind of weeping at my own lack of eloquence in writing this review. F it. Find a publisher.
Jeanette V chapter 34 . 8/23/2012
Oh my goodness! I have actually read and reviewed this story from another account before, but it has been so long! I just spent the last three or four days re-reading this story and it's just as amazing as I remembered! Every character has made an impression. They are all so real and well-written. Of course I love Rosco and Everett, but I have to say my favorite is definitely Vito. So much has happened! These last few chapters were especially sad... even though Demen wasn't in the story much, I still found him very interesting and I loved every scene he had with Rosco. I'm still wondering what made him decide to end his life, but then I never quite understand what goes through someone's mind when they make that decision.

And that fight between Rosco and Everett... D: Aww... I knew something like that was bound to happen between them, but it still it made me a little sad. It would be nice to see them have a nice brotherly relationship but then I honestly don't know if that's going to happen.

I'm sort of in disbelief that there will only be one more chapter after this! You've managed to make us so attached to these characters that it will be sad to see it end. Sorry for this crappyish review, but words seriously can't describe how much I've fallen in love with this story!
SolelyForFaves chapter 34 . 6/22/2012
I thought you said there was one more chapter... please put it up and finish the story!
Emilia chapter 34 . 3/23/2012
I've read this story, I don't know how many times, waiting for the next chapter to appear. It is well organized, creative, and the plot is forming nicely. I can't wait for you to publish the next chapter, the anticipation is eating me up.

Something an author always has difficulty with is creating a character that the reader can identify with. Rosco is a tough nut, but you know what? I identified with him anyway. Several of my friends have read this story, and they related to him as well, despite his unique personality. Congratulations.
Max-Ashworth chapter 34 . 10/10/2011
Once upon a time, like 2 years ago or some crazy shit like that, I added this story to my favorites...

BUT NOT MY ALERTS. /fail

I feel like this is story of my life. But I am so so so happy I found it again, even if I came back on the penultimate chapter. It's as fantastic as I remembered. More so. I don't know. I shed a tear for Demen and I don't even know why. This story is just so good. I'm actually a little sad to see it end.

Hearts,

Maggie/AftG
AurorA-Kojima chapter 34 . 10/2/2011
Oh my god this is amazing.

I love the characters, the writing, the plot...
gleee chapter 34 . 9/23/2011
Ugh I have the urge to print all this out and shove it in my pocket so I can pull it out whenever I please (except I have a feeling I'd need quite a large pocket...)

THIS is a story that is going to stick with me for years to come, well it kind of has already really. You can just feel how well the characters are developed, we might not know the full story, but we know it's there and my gosh it is freaking amazing to read.

The RoscoeIzzy debacle was, I dunno half expected? Maybe it's the gaps between updates that make it seem like their relationship was getting...unimportant? I'm not sure, but hell Vito is there and Izzy giggled too much (I may be slightly pissed at her for waiting that long to tell him. Yay irrational irritation at imaginary people).

Ty. The perfect enigma. You have no idea how much I want to know what is going on in that fluffy head. I'm getting a 'kid with aspergers who is constantly high' feeling, but lord I have no idea.

Also, the fight.

Fuck that was good, so raw. Reconciliation between them would have been ridiculous, Roscoe cannot evolve that quickly, and things can't be accepted just like that.

Also I am more than willing to aid you in anyway possible.

Goodbye.
Devil's Playground chapter 34 . 9/17/2011
Oh wow, it's going to be crazy having this finally end. Honestly, out of all of the stories I've read on fictionpress, this is one of the few that really stuck with me - over YEARS of time, which is crazy. But yeah, I love this so much. So well-written, so memorable, such great characters and an awesome story!

This is a hell of a chapter! It *did* seem a little rushed, but it was still very well done and as awesome as usual.

It's crazy thinking about how the relationship between Rosco and Vito has changed so much from the beginning of the story. Their friendship progressed in a really realistic way, and I absolutely adore the bromance they have going now. They make a really great duo.

I really didn't expect the Izzy/Rosco break up. D: Ohh, man. They were adorable. Still, it's definitely realistic; relationships don't last forever, and I prefer this more practical approach as opposed to a "happily ever after" sort of ending. The break-up dialogue between the two of them was really well written, and I love how Rosco deals with it by trying to crack jokes and stuff.

And Ty as Jesus... way too perfect. Holy shit. xD I laughed out loud at the scene with the little girl bursting into tears. So good!

And aaah, the Everett/Rosco scene, so good. Their whole conversation and fight was so emotionally charged and thought-provoking and really well written and aaghgh. It really made me think about their relationship and everything that's happened and I want so badly for them to have some sort of reconciliation, but they're such different people that it just seems impossible and ohman. I will always and forever love Everett. T_T

I'd be more than happy to give you whatever help you need with the last chapter. Feel free to hit me up on PM, or message me on AIM at kristyn KHAOS if you need anything.

Can't wait to see how this lovely story ends up. Update as soon as possible please!
271 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »