Reviews for Lips Burn Caustic
gleee chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
wo update! .

freaking awesome chapter duder! hehe jealous rosco! and we find out he ain't asexual, and Everett, gah stop being all possesive boy! and yes, i know he can't hear me but...meh

oh oh did i get the 100 mark! hope so

Yay for Updates! *oreo for holly*
GrannyP chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
Am I number 100? Please, please please let me be!

Anyway, this chapter was hilarious! And I didn't expect any girls to show up and catch Roscoe's attention, but I adore that it happened that way and I LOVE his comment about Vito's girlfriend to totally block out any attempts Vito was about to make. That was great! I never would have thought of that. Man, I can't stop laughing about that. After a crappy weekend, I really needed this chapter. Thank you so much for posting it.

And I hope there is another one soon because I don't like going a long time without reading this story. Oh, and I did go back and read some of the earlier chapters again, once when I was having some withdrawals. Am I sad, or what.

And I read that book speak years ago also and loved it! That was like, way back when it had first come out, before it was as popular as it is now. I need to read it again.

Awesome chapter, if that message hasn't come across already.
sweets555 chapter 15 . 4/13/2008
hehehe.

that was such a long AN.

But I'm so excited Rosco actually was attracted to someone.
Feel The Waltz chapter 14 . 4/1/2008
Hey, just thought i'd drop a line to say i like your story so far. I'm not quite sure where its heading but i'm up for a surprise. I look forward to the next chapter. :)
Scene-Damagexx chapter 14 . 3/4/2008
MY MATH CLASS SMELLS TERRIBLE TOO. See, like, the previous 15 years before it had been used by this old lady teacher who I had for 2 years and she smelled like old lady hormones and always had gross candles burning. Now, 3 years later, I walk in and it STILL SMELLS LIKE OLD LADY HORMONES. Oh, my God, it's like I died and gone to hell every time I walk in there and my math teacher doesn't seem to notice at all.

Oh, by the way, it's about time you updated. Now that I'm back on track with this whole thing, I get all antsy around update time. So there.

Cassie should join the swim team. Mine's brutal. We basically ran for an hour and a half today; it sucked like none other and I thought I was going to die. (We run more than the track team! Preposterous!)

LOL AT SHELBY. That was great. No, really. There was another line in here that made me giggle out loud, but I'm too lazy to find it and...it may have been that scene. Oh, God, seriously, you're amazing. Have an internet, please.

Now. Update soon. K? K!
deadaccount38289 chapter 14 . 3/4/2008
YAY DANNY NORIEGA!

And OMG drama with the Macey-Vitoness. I can't wait to see how Everett (aka my one true love) reacts to learning about that... Ah... I just can't wait! You need to update soon!

Okay, so usually I save that sort of rambling for the end of the review, but I'm spicing this one up a little. Clever, no?

Vito's suggestion of “Pee on them!” made me spit up a little Pepsi on myself. Which I'm sure is not an altogether pleasant image for you, and it wasn't really too pleasant to experience either, but the point is that it was a funny line.

I also think it's cute that he defended Maceyboosnickers. Awwhz. He has FRIENDS. GAY FRIENDS! Ish, I guess. But I've decided they're friends. Yeah. Hey, there's a naked guy on TV. Cassie also happens to frighten me a lot. I dislike fat people. That's a bad thing to say. I don't know why I'm talking in choppy, random sentences. I don't like it. I'm going to stop now.

Basically... This chapter was pretty awesome. And hilarious. Even WITH the lack of Everettmuffin until the very ending. I love you anyways, okay?
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 14 . 3/4/2008
Aw I love and I love that Rosco made that comment out loud about Cassie I nearly spit Diet coke across my laptop when I read it. Don't know why but I found it super funny. UGh and I know what Cassie means about the stretchy skinny jeans becasue well damnit they don't stay up! anyway Kudos so many many times on this chapter PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
GrannyP chapter 14 . 3/4/2008
I thought the convo with Cassie was awesome and I can't wait to see how all that foreshadowing plays out! When you completely finish with this story, I am going to go back and read it all again from start to finish, just because it is that awesome!
Carlette chapter 14 . 3/4/2008
"Don’t have an orgasm, tubby. I bet you can taste that processed chicken, too, since you probably have five stomachs and can spit it up like a cow and chew on it between class periods." - LMAO! If I was drinking my gatorade I would have died! You're amazing.

Even if this was a filler-ish chapter, I still loved it! It was entertaining.

And now that Rosco practically told Everett about Vito and Mason, I'm dying to read the next chapter!

And yay for drawings! He's flippin adorable! That's pretty much how I envisioned him too! :O You're way better with realism than I am... I suck at anatomy and it makes me sad.

Anywhos, UPDATE SOON!
a certain slant of light chapter 14 . 3/4/2008
I'll start with saying that I'm guessing this sentence is missing a word: "I can whatever the hell I want." Am I right? ;P

"He’s so incredibly random." Hey, so am I! I'm thinking about renaming myself Random Rebecca _

Oh my God, when Rosco talked to Vito on the phone and then Cassi came... it was SO funny.

(Did I ever tell you that I have the review box open while I read what you've written? Just so that I won't miss anything xD)

Vito doesn't exactly seem straight. I'd like him to be bi but I don't really care. As long as he stays himself. Am I pathetic? xD

The "joke" that amuses the males - who hasn't heard it? It's such a classic. Le sigh.

“They’re all alarmingly merry and jolly again, and all it took was a near death experience on my part,” I grumble. Again, SO funny.

"Well, Vito did say life was easier if you just went along with things." Hey, that's MY philosophy! Well, yeah, sort of, anyway. I have many philosophies. And many mottos.

Also, you wrote 'he' when you meant 'she'.

Ooh, Rosco's been bad... He shouldn't have told Everett that, mostly because it is none of this business.

Oh. It's barely edited. So THAT'S why I found some mistakes. It all makes sense now xD You know, if you ever need someone to read it over, all you have to is ask. I'm warning you though, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to punctation xD
Liz Bee chapter 11 . 3/4/2008
I Thought you wrote this chapter particularly well. It's nice to see Rosco calming down a little.

Loving the story so far!
sweets555 chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
ohmygosh.

fantastic chapter, even if it wasnt edited.

but i cannot believe rosco turned in vito and mase.
Liz Bee chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
Great story. For some reason I get jittery reading it. Poor, Poor Rosco. He needs anger management but he's hilarious anyway. And waking up with Mason next to him? Priceless.
Scene-Damagexx chapter 13 . 2/23/2008
OH MY GOD. I don't get on FP for a while and all of the sudden there's 5 new chapters! You sneaky, sneaky thing xDD

I'm commenting as I go starting at chapter 9, so...

Kids By the Dozen is messed up. Seriously. I watch that show occasionally and it makes me cringe. It's like...why would you want that many kids? It makes me sad. D:

The Easter story. Oh, oh dear, that's great XD

I totally bought the Sims 2 Deluxe. I really suck at it; all my characters keep on dying and I fail at the Nightlife part, lol. :3

(Ch 10)

I love Monster now. Hated it the first time, but love it now. I want one now though. THANKS. D

I'm super picky about stories too, so if you find something, send it my way. :3

(11)

I wanna play Guitar Hero!

(12)

i love Cobra Starship. And scene kids are hotties. Sometimes. xD

(13)

I basically really love Vito. Seriously.

So yeah. That was 5 comments in one. Can't wait for the next update!
a certain slant of light chapter 13 . 2/22/2008
"You don't think they get dirty looks?" I wish they didn't. *growls*

Rosco choking, well, it was really funny, but also kinda sad. Never mind.

Seemingly, okay. That's not very reassuring.

Anyway, great chapter. )