Reviews for Lips Burn Caustic
Triizore chapter 26 . 3/22/2009
Bravo!
gleee chapter 26 . 3/22/2009
you made my day sweets!

-note to self, watch lion king ASAP or you will explode-

well, i must say, that was an emotionally charged chapter, and i hope you're happy you made me cry over a fictional cat.

you should also note, we have a box of unopened swiffer cloth things because the thing is in the garden shed and no-one has been in there for three years.

um -scoffs heart shapped marshmallows- when mason rocked up at the door i was like "IS THAT A BABY!" and then it hit me. and yeah, i guess i didnt think about abuse, because in all seriousness, he's a gay poor emo boy with the mental age of 6 and i didnt want to add one more frikken stereotype to the list because i hate thinking like that. also wish to bash the kids that post about cutting on myspace...even more than before -.o

"Not like I want anything more" oh you big ass liar rosco, you want in the family more than an ethiopian kid wants an iPod...which is alot...

-coughs then sighs- i want an orange juice hug. i will now plot seceretly in my head as to how to recieve one tomorrow whilst spazzing out about a romeo and juliet monolouge that sadistic teacher mauled/ravaged with her talons of self-rightousness in the darkness of her lair, otherwise known as drafted this weekend.

-_- next chapter better be up soon (that was my threatening voice). HAVE A NICE DAY!
Balliett chapter 26 . 3/22/2009
. YOU UPDATED. -tackleglomphugglesque-

ROCKBAND FOR DA WIN. actually i suck at that game, but whatevars. iz still awesome. narcissa is a wicked bitch. I LIKE HER. :DD

ty is awesome. i want a ty to cuddle. HE'S JUST AMAZING. D:

i've noticed something i really kind of adore about your writing (or possibly just the way it feels from roscoe's perspective). it's humor with a touch of cynical. somehow, that's one of the best kinds, besides all out DORKFESTOFROFLING. :3

vito. DD:

(yeah, i'm not really coherent enough to say shit about him. but i'll try. he's got some issues, obviously. but he's only human. i forsee more angst involving him later on.)

you have good vocabulary. it makes me smile. (:

" 'My God, I should fucking stuff some down your pants. Maybe it’d look like you have a penis for once.' " i IRL LOL'd at that one. narcissa pwns asses. ;DD

I WANT MARSHMALLOWS NOW. :D

and then i went from happyhappyhappy to like OHSHITANGST. but it really hit me. it made me sad. but it was AWESOME. i loved how you wrote it.

OHSHIT. I HAD A HEARTATTACK. I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN. ABUSE? FUCKFUCKFUCK. ASSKHRDSLFKHLDKHFLKGH. mason. ;;

aw. that was a powerful bitchslap to the face for roscoe. don't you hate it when the truth is just smacked in your face that hard? it makes you angry and it makes you hurt but it also makes you realize. sometimes it makes you realize that maybe you knew it all along.

" 'He brings to light every child who’s mourned over the graves of goldfish and hamsters' " - god, that made my eyes well up. it's heartbreaking in a soft sort of way.

you know your way around words. you just know which ones to put where. it's supah awesome. like this part: "when Everett pooped into the picture." you can tell that everett obviously is no prince charming (is an ass, at that) from that verb. -nodnod-

demen existing in reality? never.

"I forge a smile and hop out of the room, uncharacteristically screeching “L-O-L!” just because I’m that awkward." BEEN THERE. DONE THAT. xD;

I TOTALLY JUST GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCHED HIM. he is fine. his voice is pretty cool too (thank you, youtube). AND IT DOESN'T SOUND THE SAME AS EVERY OTHER VOCALIST TODAY. :D (i don't really like american idol, so this might just be a huge compliment coming from me...or not. xD;)

so it's like past three in the AM already and i should go to bed. this review was probably totally all over the place and shit, but whatevars. i'm gonna crash for the night. AWESOME CHAPTER. I WANT MORE. anyway, i'm looking forward to more. :D
common chemistry chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
The Date Today: 2/4/09

The First Day I discovered fictionpress...hm fuzzy memory. Give or take a year and a half ago. It's been a while. And guess what? This was the first story I ever read. (:D Hehehaha. It seems strange, but I have a sentimental connection to it now. Haha oh wow. That sounds totally weird. And ever since this story, there hasn't been a day that I haven't at least tried to get on fictionpress. :) So I guess thank you for the inter-drugs? Yes that sounds about right.

Mkah, goodness. Muffins, I must be going . I am tired. Must sleep. Bed is bed, pillow kiddonkasjkfh... Night night!-
Triizore chapter 25 . 2/1/2009
Wow. I totally forgot about Ty and Narcissa. Very interesting chapter, but also confusing, like AP Physics or Deep-Fried Twinkies.
TakingShots chapter 25 . 1/29/2009
You skipped words here and there. I had to reread some parts so I could figure out what was missing. No big, though.

Totally love this chapter! MUST see that list. And the Demen scene was epical. To be honest, he's in my top 2 favorite characters for this story. Vito would be the other ; D I just can't pick who I like more. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter! X3 I hope you put some yummy manfuck in it ;D And some yummy Demen of course. I just love crazies. Especially the philosophical, nonsensical ones. Maybe 'cause I'm one, too. Hur. Many a time have I been called a crackhead when in fact I've never smoked anything in my life. Sorry I kinda rambled.. Heheh.. So yeah.. I can't wait for the update! I'm so fucking cheese-y.

Faithfully yours, GOGO.
TakingShots chapter 24 . 1/29/2009
Finally : D I LOVED this chapter. Fucking hilarious but kind of a weird end. Very entertaining.

PS There were a few spelling/grammer errors.

PSS I was too lazy to log in. I'm grounded so there's no reason to sign in : P
Liz Bee chapter 25 . 1/28/2009
Wow, that was . I was waiting on edge for the confrontation. Now I don't know what's going to happen. I'm on edge again.
Liz Bee chapter 24 . 1/28/2009
This is seriously great. Jesus christ, why aren't you freaking published already?
GrannyP chapter 25 . 1/26/2009
OKay, so... for whatever reason, I read this chapter and then didn't review it? And I knew I didn't review because I had it starred in my inbox which meant "read this" but then I went to read it and discovered that I HAD read it, and it just totally confused me to no end because I have NO IDEA why I didn't review it as I read it. I mean, that's how I function in life. Maybe I read it in my sleep or something.

Okay, so, yeah, the birthday party was pretty hilarious, though I can't believe Rosco actually stuck around and tolerated all of that. It must have just been for Izzy (Or Vito, because, you know, they have a THING that shall remain unnamed). And Demen remains to be so scary, AND WHAT WAS ROSCO THINKING! HUGGING HIM! That made me want to scream and run down the street. Rosco is definitely changing! I see big things for him in the future!
deadaccount38289 chapter 24 . 1/21/2009
Vito: the sexually frustrated housewife?

Ahahaha, that whole scene was genius. Vito wins at life, plain and simple. :) I was so happy to see that you updated! Twice! Yay! And then I just couldn't find the time to sit and read them, so I become very frustrated (non-sexually)... but now it's all good! Whoo! I missed your writing so much. Nothing else compares to this story, seriously.

Huhh... A straight make-out scene on Fictionpress... now that's an anomaly! Okay, well, maybe not, but it is in the stuff that I generally read. Because I'm a boylove-lovin' weirdo like that, I guess. But still, I found it pretty amusing. And you know, I bet that's exactly how boys think, too! I know I've mentioned it before, but the way you write from Rosco's point of view is just SO convincing and... and... amazing! I don't know any other word for it, really. It's always surprising to me how great and realistic the writing is. Are you sure you're not a boy...?

Just kidding.

And ah, how like Everett to totally ruin it for him. Hee hee, I thoroughly enjoyed that, which I guess makes me a cruel person. Oh well. And Vito's little explanation about why it was good that the handjob didn't go any further was pretty fantastic, as well.

...I found it rather creepy that Demen answered Everett's phone for him. Huh. Suspicious, suspicious... And that whole rambling "philosophy" in the blog was so strange. When I was reading through it, I couldn't tell if it was nonsensical or if I was just not deep enough to understand it. xD

Oh yes, and I think "a charming a-hole" is an absolutely perfect description of Everett, heh.

Uhh... I believe the only other random tidbit I have to add is that I've never seen the movie Fight Club. D: It's terrible! I need to get it soon. I read the book and yes, it was amazing. I wasn't sure if the movie would be able to live up to the book, or if it would totally destroy it. But, yes, one day I'll get to watching it...

I've read the next chapter already but I have to go to bed now, so I'll review tomorrow! Whoo!
forever isnt that long chapter 25 . 1/20/2009
once again, i thought demen and rosco were gonna kiss.

after the "and just give in." XD

but yes.

chuck norris.

my sister bought folders like that for her boyfriend for valentine's day, lol.

i love fast updates!

i just don't usually catch them quickly.

whoopsies.

hehe.

:D

thanks a million for being your wonderful self.

and i just want to kiss your mind.
Cereal Strawz chapter 25 . 1/20/2009
Are you telling me that I am not the only person in the world to have actually searched someone's birthday on wiki?

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside.
Electric Sky chapter 25 . 1/19/2009
Bouncing... giraffe... holy god... amazing...
Balliett chapter 25 . 1/19/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY. It has my eternal adoration~! -beam-

What a strange way to wake up on your birthday. Although, truth be told, I wouldn't mind being awoken by a Vito and a Mason on my birthday. As long as no one tried to put their feet in my face, that is. And birthday spanking~! Heehee. How kinky. xD

OHMYWHORES. A BOUNCE HOUSE. A BOUNCE HOUSE SHAPED LIKE A GIRAFFE! OHMYWHORES I WANT ONE TOO. Sque~! Roscoe, you lucky ducky.

“Hey, don’t we have to make him squeeze his penis into a gourd now?” LOLWTH. I LOVE TY. That also sounds like a very painful process.

CHUCK NORRIS CAKE FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN. DUDE. THAT'S JUST PWNSOME ON SO MANY LEVELS. I mean, how many people ever get a chance to eat yummy Chuck Norris face?

Wiki is the bestest, nerdtacularest verb EVAR. I use it all the time because Wikipedia is like the god of all online encyclopedias. No, scratch that. It's the Google of all online encyclopedias. D

I don't think Vito ever realizes when he's about to get beaten up. Although, Roscoe's a wimp...so I suppose that doesn't count as getting beaten up? xD;

OH. OMG. SPEAKING OF THAT BLOG POST. LOL. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS. I read this book the other day, and I almost died laughing because I saw this:

"Life is an ocean, and most everyone's hanging on to some kind of dream to keep afloat. Me, I'm just dogpaddling on my own, but Aimee's lifesaver's a beauty. I love it." - pg. 176, The Spectacular Now

IS THAT SUCH AN EFFING COINCIDENCE OF HILARITY? xD

Ah, Vito. I love Vito, I really do. HE'S AWE-MAZING AND SPANKTACULAR.

Aw. Roscoe misses his daddy. That's sad and sweet all rolled into one.

-huggles Roscoe-

Gah. Demen is such a creep! D:

But I do believe he's human on the inside. He's just a creepy stalker. HE NEEDS A TRENCHCOAT, OMG. D

Also, since Demen can magically evaporate into darkness, he must be some minor form of vampire.

AHAHAHAHA. I has a character named Leo.

I promise you. He's not crazy. Well. Not /that/ crazy. xD;

OMGLOLOLOLOL. HE /HUGGED/ HIM! Dude. I was not expecting that. THAT WAS HILARIOUS. I almost fell out of my chair. xD

Oho. So we still have a climax to look forward to! D

(literary terms for the win, pshaw, pshaw)

I lubbs Japanimangame. And I did laugh at myself. I teehee-ed. lol. I ish uber-dork. (;

Loves you~! -blows kisses-