Reviews for Redux
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
OH MY GOD I MISSED THIS STORY!

And it has just gotten more delicious!

My desire for more genious has been sated for the moment. You're such a great writer! I never stumble as I read your work; its very fluid and impressive. Can't forget the humor, either, though this chapter was much more serious than the last two were. Descriptions were so good. I really had a feel for the throne room, so kudos.

If you love me you will update son!
Kanshisha no Yume chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
I simply love the detail that you put into the throne room. It really sets the atmosphere for the exchange that will take place between Var'aan and the queen. I can't wait to see what happens next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Kanshisha no Yume chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
'In fact, Xanatos was certain that the only reason the interior corruption that plagued the Nenmbian court never touched the war lord was because he was already crooked to begin with. While he was labelled as ‘courageous and unrelenting’, it would have been more accurate to call him ‘blood-hungry and mad’.' - I really, REALLY like this part. Very interesting.

I'm still a little bit confused about who is what race, and what they're fighting over, but I'm sure that will come in time. I really enjoy this story!
Kanshisha no Yume chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
So far, very interesting. The description of the swamp was very vivid. I really enjoyed your attention to detail. However, when you moved to the next part, I suddenly felt like it was lacking. I didn't really get a good sense of where the characters were or what was going on around them.

The dialogue is very nice as well. Very humorous.
MoriMcKay chapter 2 . 10/19/2007
I love it! The character names are mucho original and the dialogue is great, though i'm not a fan of foul language. But, i can understand y u used it. But there were a few places where u left out words like and that could probably make it just a bit clearer. But, overall, really well written. Just a thought though...this is a different world right? Shouldn't it have its on set of curse words unless it has earthly connections?

Phantom
Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Good chapter.

I like the title of the chapter "Murderous Intent".

Your characters' dialogue is very amusing.

Looking forward to more.

Twilight Starr
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Great beginning. You have me interested.

I like your names.

Good luck with writing, this story, and life.

Thanks for reviewing my story "Reckoning". I really appreciate it.

Twilight Starr
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Oh. This is getting interesting!

This was a really funny chapter! You are so good at humerous dialog. It all sounds really natural and effortlessly witty. Like, I can't even express it in words: FHOW $(#*$U!TOOTHBRUSH.

Yeah.

I like all the little tidbits, like the bit about tightening the bolts in his wrist. That was cool. So now I have no idea what time period this would be, and oddly enough I'm enjoying just watching the show unfold.

They, being Xanatos and Lekter, have a really interesting friendship dynamic going on too. And that little zinger at the end. Pshaw! Lekter is shaping into a very unconventional character. Me digs!

MUA! KEEP BEING AWESOME!
Aleksy The Flying Onion chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
O I like this! Fantasy time! Var’aan sounds really neat looking, what with the bony hair thing goin' on. It might just be me, but the begining confused me a lot. I have a hard time digesting names and there were a lot of strange ones.

I LOVE Xanatos! Hehe This is a really good first chapter. I'm really excited to see how the new emperor deals with life!

UPDATE SON!