Reviews for From the Ashes :Removed:
iloveme5895 chapter 12 . 4/24/2008
love it so far, and cant wait 4 more! im like totaly in love wit it!

*ashley*
Mayuka chapter 11 . 4/14/2008
I absolutely love this story! It's amazing! Please update quickly. I must know what happens next! :D
Euphorialie chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
Ooh, calamity! Now poor Amery doesn't know what to think. GREAT job, pulling another guy in. Way to make everything far more wonderfully complicated, which I already love. I couldn't help but laugh at Amery's reaction, he's so love sick. It's adorable. Anyways, spifftacular chapter! I like how you kept the confusion about the memories going and the one you put in was perfect. So yay! Can't wait for another one!
idream chapter 11 . 3/26/2008
'Nother great chapter. :D Efrain seems like a interesting character so far. But I can't wait to read more!
idream chapter 10 . 3/17/2008
'Nother great chapter! :D I'd've read this sooner, but I was on a 'family vacation'. Fun stuff. Update soon!
sousie chapter 10 . 3/15/2008
update soon
Euphorialie chapter 10 . 3/14/2008
YAY! I loved this chapter, there was so much romance in it! You did Sam's torn-ness over Amery perfectly, and I totally understand it and all, so great job with that. And the memory with Amery where he was standing right there...hm, I like how things are progressing. Plus we had another little bit with Caine and Clarisse and you know how much I love them and thier evilness, so that was perfect. I also liked how you started filling in some of thier pasts. Basically, awesome in a nutshell. Oh, I almost forgot, he kept smirking! So hot...-cough- So amazing chapter and an update would be much appreciated (whenever you get around to it of course)!
Euphorialie chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
Ooh, hot, steamy memory...definitely enjoyed that, although Sam is probably confused. Great job with the action in this chapter, I love how "whatever" Sam was about killing the vampires. Reminds me of good old Vesper and that makes me very happy. :) Anyways, things are really moving along now and I can't wait to see what happens next!
sousie chapter 9 . 2/27/2008
update soon
brwneyedgrl chapter 9 . 2/26/2008
you just get better and better. Love this story and this chapter. you really need to write a book someday and make some money off of your talent
Euphorialie chapter 8 . 1/26/2008
Ooh, she's telekinetic is she? That's a cool twist. Now she can kill vampires without even touching them and all will fear her mighty, unstoppable wrath! -insert evil laugh-

Anyways, awesome chapter, I liked the bit with Caine and Clarisse. They're just so needlessly violent and you know how I feel about that. :)

I eagerly await the next update, as Sam once again scandalously goes to Amery's hotel room...although this time with a friend as a chaperone.
sousie chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
hehe look promising

can't wait to read more so update soon 0_
anonymaifif3994 chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
Totally love this.. you've put a really nice spin on something that's been done a lot. :) My only criticism is that the dialouge isn't particularly smooth, but I think it's something people master over time (myself included). Overall, though, it's good work and the descriptions are very nice. Especially when you get into any of the character's heads, it's really believable things they're thinking in regards to what's happening.
Euphorialie chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
Ooh, another dramatic ending. And yay, the super evil villain finally gets mentioned! I have a thing with the villains...don't mind me, I'm only slightly crazy. Amery's part in this chappie was great, so nice addition there. I'll be waiting to see if it's Caine or one of his minions throwing glasses at her head!
sousie chapter 7 . 1/12/2008
it was great keep updating

it's a nice story