Reviews for Go Figure
A chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
AHHHHHH!

(Sorry for the obnoxious.)

It's been threeeee yeaaaars! Four chapters and then nothing! Nada! Zip! Zill! Zeroh! Nuffink! DX

I need moooooooooore.

And on a slightly less annoying note, I like this story. A lot. Especially the humour. Great job so far.

And no, I don't feel horribly pretentious or guilty about the blatant irritation I may have caused you by bringing this up.

That being said, have a great day! (And possibly think about more?)

Thanks for the read!
BebeEllis chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
like where this is going though i do hope to be seeing Devin's intentions soon.
darkgurl92 chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
she's so funny.

wonder how she's gouna get her bag back
Don't-Break-My-Heart chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
haha this is great! i love the humor. update soon!
Humperdinky chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
Hey, when are you gonna update this story. It's so hilariously entertaining! Amy is such an adorable klutz. I bet there's never a dull moment with her around. Poor girl, she's a liability and a walking (but admittedly likeable) disaster.

You write very well. Your style is often simple, yet direct and to the point. It immediately draws you in and holds your attention throughout the story ... only for the reader to discover how awesome your story is and that you need to update VERY soon! lol. Seriously though, keep up the great work.
darkgurl92 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
hm...interesting..wonder what devin's going to do to amy..

cant wait..update soon
Catcher in the Rye chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
haha this is cute
eeee chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Over dramatic much?

just doay i had to deal with one of my friends and tell her shes slightly over dramatic

so ahrd to deal with yet so funny
nessa102 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
haha i loved it lol. UPDATE! ! ! ! !
nessa102 chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
yo, luv the story.
disgruntled female chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I feel your pain. Writer's block sucks. But, if you could, update quickly. I really like this story and would hate to forget about it because you took so long! ;p
sendmylovetothedancefloor chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
I like it a lot. xD I hope you continue. :3
I Quoth Nevermore chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Oh so funny. I love it. Great start. Update soon!
Tif chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Big fan! Love your story! She's hysterical seriously and I cant wait for her to actually interact with mr golden boy. lol, update soon!
Sydney chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
Lol, I like robbie already

I feel sorry for her and maybe Devin too

but it was holairious

I like this plot and would really love to know what happens next